Nicole's Marriage to Cruise Wasn't Recognized by the Catholic Church of Australia
Speculation keeps showering sensational celebrity couple Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban. The newlyweds may enjoy their honeymoon right now, but people out there wouldn't stop talking on the status of their marriage looking upon Nicole's first marriage to Tom Cruise.
Many around the world are questioning on how could Nicole get married as a Catholic in a Catholic ceremony, as the Church does not allow for a second marriage after a divorce. Due to such fact, people then tend to assume that the Aussie actress has had her marriage to Cruise annulled. Is she?
In fact, it is apparent to everyone that it is difficult to have the church grant an annulment. Despite all the speculation, the BBC is reporting that Kidman's 10-year union to Cruise wasn't recognized by the Catholic Church of Australia. It instead was only considered as a legal ceremony and not a spiritual one. In other words, it never happened, at least according to the Catholic Church.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6