Nicole's Marriage to Cruise Wasn't Recognized by the Catholic Church of Australia
Speculation keeps showering sensational celebrity couple Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban. The newlyweds may enjoy their honeymoon right now, but people out there wouldn't stop talking on the status of their marriage looking upon Nicole's first marriage to Tom Cruise.
Many around the world are questioning on how could Nicole get married as a Catholic in a Catholic ceremony, as the Church does not allow for a second marriage after a divorce. Due to such fact, people then tend to assume that the Aussie actress has had her marriage to Cruise annulled. Is she?
In fact, it is apparent to everyone that it is difficult to have the church grant an annulment. Despite all the speculation, the BBC is reporting that Kidman's 10-year union to Cruise wasn't recognized by the Catholic Church of Australia. It instead was only considered as a legal ceremony and not a spiritual one. In other words, it never happened, at least according to the Catholic Church.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof