Nicole's Marriage to Cruise Wasn't Recognized by the Catholic Church of Australia
Speculation keeps showering sensational celebrity couple Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban. The newlyweds may enjoy their honeymoon right now, but people out there wouldn't stop talking on the status of their marriage looking upon Nicole's first marriage to Tom Cruise.
Many around the world are questioning on how could Nicole get married as a Catholic in a Catholic ceremony, as the Church does not allow for a second marriage after a divorce. Due to such fact, people then tend to assume that the Aussie actress has had her marriage to Cruise annulled. Is she?
In fact, it is apparent to everyone that it is difficult to have the church grant an annulment. Despite all the speculation, the BBC is reporting that Kidman's 10-year union to Cruise wasn't recognized by the Catholic Church of Australia. It instead was only considered as a legal ceremony and not a spiritual one. In other words, it never happened, at least according to the Catholic Church.
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked