Nicole's Marriage to Cruise Wasn't Recognized by the Catholic Church of Australia
Speculation keeps showering sensational celebrity couple Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban. The newlyweds may enjoy their honeymoon right now, but people out there wouldn't stop talking on the status of their marriage looking upon Nicole's first marriage to Tom Cruise.
Many around the world are questioning on how could Nicole get married as a Catholic in a Catholic ceremony, as the Church does not allow for a second marriage after a divorce. Due to such fact, people then tend to assume that the Aussie actress has had her marriage to Cruise annulled. Is she?
In fact, it is apparent to everyone that it is difficult to have the church grant an annulment. Despite all the speculation, the BBC is reporting that Kidman's 10-year union to Cruise wasn't recognized by the Catholic Church of Australia. It instead was only considered as a legal ceremony and not a spiritual one. In other words, it never happened, at least according to the Catholic Church.
More Nicole Kidman News
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet