Nicole's Marriage to Cruise Wasn't Recognized by the Catholic Church of Australia
Speculation keeps showering sensational celebrity couple Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban. The newlyweds may enjoy their honeymoon right now, but people out there wouldn't stop talking on the status of their marriage looking upon Nicole's first marriage to Tom Cruise.
Many around the world are questioning on how could Nicole get married as a Catholic in a Catholic ceremony, as the Church does not allow for a second marriage after a divorce. Due to such fact, people then tend to assume that the Aussie actress has had her marriage to Cruise annulled. Is she?
In fact, it is apparent to everyone that it is difficult to have the church grant an annulment. Despite all the speculation, the BBC is reporting that Kidman's 10-year union to Cruise wasn't recognized by the Catholic Church of Australia. It instead was only considered as a legal ceremony and not a spiritual one. In other words, it never happened, at least according to the Catholic Church.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!