"Uglies", A Part of Trilogy on the Way
After having an epic brought into big screen's trilogy, a young adult fantasy book series is ready to keep moviegoers joining the queue.
This fantasy trilogy is going to be the project for 20th Century Fox. John Davis is tackling the producer line, which will have Davis' spouse, Jordan. No further details upon the casts so far.
The story lines are based on the three-book series, from the Scott Westerfield, entitled "Uglies", "Pretties" and "Specials". The last title is just about to be released.
"Uglies" goes around the story of teenagers in their search for conformity and acceptance. It tells about kids called as "Uglies" until they reach the starting-point of rejuvenate, 16 years old. They are then undergoing the surgical transformation, and having the new label, "Pretties", and move to the dazzling part of the town. Then the intrigue comes, involving trust, friendship, loyalty and self-respect.
There has been no further detail upon the cast so far.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons