"Uglies", A Part of Trilogy on the Way
After having an epic brought into big screen's trilogy, a young adult fantasy book series is ready to keep moviegoers joining the queue.
This fantasy trilogy is going to be the project for 20th Century Fox. John Davis is tackling the producer line, which will have Davis' spouse, Jordan. No further details upon the casts so far.
The story lines are based on the three-book series, from the Scott Westerfield, entitled "Uglies", "Pretties" and "Specials". The last title is just about to be released.
"Uglies" goes around the story of teenagers in their search for conformity and acceptance. It tells about kids called as "Uglies" until they reach the starting-point of rejuvenate, 16 years old. They are then undergoing the surgical transformation, and having the new label, "Pretties", and move to the dazzling part of the town. Then the intrigue comes, involving trust, friendship, loyalty and self-respect.
There has been no further detail upon the cast so far.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour