"Uglies", A Part of Trilogy on the Way
After having an epic brought into big screen's trilogy, a young adult fantasy book series is ready to keep moviegoers joining the queue.
This fantasy trilogy is going to be the project for 20th Century Fox. John Davis is tackling the producer line, which will have Davis' spouse, Jordan. No further details upon the casts so far.
The story lines are based on the three-book series, from the Scott Westerfield, entitled "Uglies", "Pretties" and "Specials". The last title is just about to be released.
"Uglies" goes around the story of teenagers in their search for conformity and acceptance. It tells about kids called as "Uglies" until they reach the starting-point of rejuvenate, 16 years old. They are then undergoing the surgical transformation, and having the new label, "Pretties", and move to the dazzling part of the town. Then the intrigue comes, involving trust, friendship, loyalty and self-respect.
There has been no further detail upon the cast so far.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video