"Uglies", A Part of Trilogy on the Way
After having an epic brought into big screen's trilogy, a young adult fantasy book series is ready to keep moviegoers joining the queue.
This fantasy trilogy is going to be the project for 20th Century Fox. John Davis is tackling the producer line, which will have Davis' spouse, Jordan. No further details upon the casts so far.
The story lines are based on the three-book series, from the Scott Westerfield, entitled "Uglies", "Pretties" and "Specials". The last title is just about to be released.
"Uglies" goes around the story of teenagers in their search for conformity and acceptance. It tells about kids called as "Uglies" until they reach the starting-point of rejuvenate, 16 years old. They are then undergoing the surgical transformation, and having the new label, "Pretties", and move to the dazzling part of the town. Then the intrigue comes, involving trust, friendship, loyalty and self-respect.
There has been no further detail upon the cast so far.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose