"Uglies", A Part of Trilogy on the Way
After having an epic brought into big screen's trilogy, a young adult fantasy book series is ready to keep moviegoers joining the queue.
This fantasy trilogy is going to be the project for 20th Century Fox. John Davis is tackling the producer line, which will have Davis' spouse, Jordan. No further details upon the casts so far.
The story lines are based on the three-book series, from the Scott Westerfield, entitled "Uglies", "Pretties" and "Specials". The last title is just about to be released.
"Uglies" goes around the story of teenagers in their search for conformity and acceptance. It tells about kids called as "Uglies" until they reach the starting-point of rejuvenate, 16 years old. They are then undergoing the surgical transformation, and having the new label, "Pretties", and move to the dazzling part of the town. Then the intrigue comes, involving trust, friendship, loyalty and self-respect.
There has been no further detail upon the cast so far.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy