Kevin Richardson Quits Backstreet Boys
It is difficult of course for Backstreet Boys to announce the departure of one of their members, but the show must go on. That's the fact.
Kevin Richardson, the center who also is the oldest of the boy-band, has decided to quit. Was leaving to pursue other interests, the man said in a statement, "It was a very tough decision for me but one that was necessary in order to move on with the next chapter of my life".
The remaining members, A.J. McLean, Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, and Brian Littrell so far have no plans to replace Richardson, saying on the band's Web site "The door will always be open for him to return to the Backstreet Boys. We wish him the all the best in his future endeavors".
What's next is that the group plans to return to the studio this weekend to begin work on their next album, which is due later this year. Let's hope all the best for the new formation.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard