Kevin Richardson Quits Backstreet Boys
It is difficult of course for Backstreet Boys to announce the departure of one of their members, but the show must go on. That's the fact.
Kevin Richardson, the center who also is the oldest of the boy-band, has decided to quit. Was leaving to pursue other interests, the man said in a statement, "It was a very tough decision for me but one that was necessary in order to move on with the next chapter of my life".
The remaining members, A.J. McLean, Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, and Brian Littrell so far have no plans to replace Richardson, saying on the band's Web site "The door will always be open for him to return to the Backstreet Boys. We wish him the all the best in his future endeavors".
What's next is that the group plans to return to the studio this weekend to begin work on their next album, which is due later this year. Let's hope all the best for the new formation.
More Backstreet Boys News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps