Kevin Richardson Quits Backstreet Boys
It is difficult of course for Backstreet Boys to announce the departure of one of their members, but the show must go on. That's the fact.
Kevin Richardson, the center who also is the oldest of the boy-band, has decided to quit. Was leaving to pursue other interests, the man said in a statement, "It was a very tough decision for me but one that was necessary in order to move on with the next chapter of my life".
The remaining members, A.J. McLean, Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, and Brian Littrell so far have no plans to replace Richardson, saying on the band's Web site "The door will always be open for him to return to the Backstreet Boys. We wish him the all the best in his future endeavors".
What's next is that the group plans to return to the studio this weekend to begin work on their next album, which is due later this year. Let's hope all the best for the new formation.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too