Kevin Richardson Quits Backstreet Boys
It is difficult of course for Backstreet Boys to announce the departure of one of their members, but the show must go on. That's the fact.
Kevin Richardson, the center who also is the oldest of the boy-band, has decided to quit. Was leaving to pursue other interests, the man said in a statement, "It was a very tough decision for me but one that was necessary in order to move on with the next chapter of my life".
The remaining members, A.J. McLean, Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, and Brian Littrell so far have no plans to replace Richardson, saying on the band's Web site "The door will always be open for him to return to the Backstreet Boys. We wish him the all the best in his future endeavors".
What's next is that the group plans to return to the studio this weekend to begin work on their next album, which is due later this year. Let's hope all the best for the new formation.
More Backstreet Boys News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!