Kevin Richardson Quits Backstreet Boys
It is difficult of course for Backstreet Boys to announce the departure of one of their members, but the show must go on. That's the fact.
Kevin Richardson, the center who also is the oldest of the boy-band, has decided to quit. Was leaving to pursue other interests, the man said in a statement, "It was a very tough decision for me but one that was necessary in order to move on with the next chapter of my life".
The remaining members, A.J. McLean, Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, and Brian Littrell so far have no plans to replace Richardson, saying on the band's Web site "The door will always be open for him to return to the Backstreet Boys. We wish him the all the best in his future endeavors".
What's next is that the group plans to return to the studio this weekend to begin work on their next album, which is due later this year. Let's hope all the best for the new formation.
More Backstreet Boys News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding