Louisiana Is the "Homeland Security"
Melanie Griffith's hubby, Antonio Banderas, is now taking the lead together with Warren Beatty's heart conqueror, Annette Bening, in a new mystery screenplay, under the title "Homeland Security".
The mystery movie itself is the one with the same atmosphere as "To Catch a Thief", another Alfred Hitchcock's piece of work. It will be very much interesting how the mystery shall drag the audience to shivering and shaking sequences.
The screenplay is heading for its pre-production, as the production is set in the following August. The writer-director, George Gallo, bears the title as the movie's director. The location will take place in Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce