Louisiana Is the "Homeland Security"
Melanie Griffith's hubby, Antonio Banderas, is now taking the lead together with Warren Beatty's heart conqueror, Annette Bening, in a new mystery screenplay, under the title "Homeland Security".
The mystery movie itself is the one with the same atmosphere as "To Catch a Thief", another Alfred Hitchcock's piece of work. It will be very much interesting how the mystery shall drag the audience to shivering and shaking sequences.
The screenplay is heading for its pre-production, as the production is set in the following August. The writer-director, George Gallo, bears the title as the movie's director. The location will take place in Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby