Louisiana Is the "Homeland Security"
Melanie Griffith's hubby, Antonio Banderas, is now taking the lead together with Warren Beatty's heart conqueror, Annette Bening, in a new mystery screenplay, under the title "Homeland Security".
The mystery movie itself is the one with the same atmosphere as "To Catch a Thief", another Alfred Hitchcock's piece of work. It will be very much interesting how the mystery shall drag the audience to shivering and shaking sequences.
The screenplay is heading for its pre-production, as the production is set in the following August. The writer-director, George Gallo, bears the title as the movie's director. The location will take place in Shreveport, Louisiana.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut