Louisiana Is the "Homeland Security"
Melanie Griffith's hubby, Antonio Banderas, is now taking the lead together with Warren Beatty's heart conqueror, Annette Bening, in a new mystery screenplay, under the title "Homeland Security".
The mystery movie itself is the one with the same atmosphere as "To Catch a Thief", another Alfred Hitchcock's piece of work. It will be very much interesting how the mystery shall drag the audience to shivering and shaking sequences.
The screenplay is heading for its pre-production, as the production is set in the following August. The writer-director, George Gallo, bears the title as the movie's director. The location will take place in Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says