Louisiana Is the "Homeland Security"
Melanie Griffith's hubby, Antonio Banderas, is now taking the lead together with Warren Beatty's heart conqueror, Annette Bening, in a new mystery screenplay, under the title "Homeland Security".
The mystery movie itself is the one with the same atmosphere as "To Catch a Thief", another Alfred Hitchcock's piece of work. It will be very much interesting how the mystery shall drag the audience to shivering and shaking sequences.
The screenplay is heading for its pre-production, as the production is set in the following August. The writer-director, George Gallo, bears the title as the movie's director. The location will take place in Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt