Top Story, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Got Married
The big big big day finally came. After all the rumors and speculation, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban at last said "I do".
The actress and the singer said their vows Sunday night June 25th, 2006 just after sundown at the Cardinal Cerretti Memorial Chapel outside of Sydney.
The entire service, lit by candles, created such lavish but intimate ceremony. Nicole wore a flowing white dress by Nicolas Ghesquiere for Balenciaga and pearl drop earrings.
Nicole's sister Antonia served as her maid of honor, while daughter Isabella was her bridesmaid. On the groom's side were Urban's brother Shane, who served as best man, and longtime buddy Marlon Holden.
It was Urban's first marriage, while the second for Nicole. Guest attending the private ceremony including Russell Crowe, Naomi Watts, and Rupert Murdoch. "We just want to thank everyone in Australia and around the world who have sent us their warm wishes," the couple said in a brief statement released with the photo.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'