Top Story, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Got Married
The big big big day finally came. After all the rumors and speculation, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban at last said "I do".
The actress and the singer said their vows Sunday night June 25th, 2006 just after sundown at the Cardinal Cerretti Memorial Chapel outside of Sydney.
The entire service, lit by candles, created such lavish but intimate ceremony. Nicole wore a flowing white dress by Nicolas Ghesquiere for Balenciaga and pearl drop earrings.
Nicole's sister Antonia served as her maid of honor, while daughter Isabella was her bridesmaid. On the groom's side were Urban's brother Shane, who served as best man, and longtime buddy Marlon Holden.
It was Urban's first marriage, while the second for Nicole. Guest attending the private ceremony including Russell Crowe, Naomi Watts, and Rupert Murdoch. "We just want to thank everyone in Australia and around the world who have sent us their warm wishes," the couple said in a brief statement released with the photo.
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!