Top Story, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Got Married
The big big big day finally came. After all the rumors and speculation, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban at last said "I do".
The actress and the singer said their vows Sunday night June 25th, 2006 just after sundown at the Cardinal Cerretti Memorial Chapel outside of Sydney.
The entire service, lit by candles, created such lavish but intimate ceremony. Nicole wore a flowing white dress by Nicolas Ghesquiere for Balenciaga and pearl drop earrings.
Nicole's sister Antonia served as her maid of honor, while daughter Isabella was her bridesmaid. On the groom's side were Urban's brother Shane, who served as best man, and longtime buddy Marlon Holden.
It was Urban's first marriage, while the second for Nicole. Guest attending the private ceremony including Russell Crowe, Naomi Watts, and Rupert Murdoch. "We just want to thank everyone in Australia and around the world who have sent us their warm wishes," the couple said in a brief statement released with the photo.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day