Top Story, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Got Married
The big big big day finally came. After all the rumors and speculation, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban at last said "I do".
The actress and the singer said their vows Sunday night June 25th, 2006 just after sundown at the Cardinal Cerretti Memorial Chapel outside of Sydney.
The entire service, lit by candles, created such lavish but intimate ceremony. Nicole wore a flowing white dress by Nicolas Ghesquiere for Balenciaga and pearl drop earrings.
Nicole's sister Antonia served as her maid of honor, while daughter Isabella was her bridesmaid. On the groom's side were Urban's brother Shane, who served as best man, and longtime buddy Marlon Holden.
It was Urban's first marriage, while the second for Nicole. Guest attending the private ceremony including Russell Crowe, Naomi Watts, and Rupert Murdoch. "We just want to thank everyone in Australia and around the world who have sent us their warm wishes," the couple said in a brief statement released with the photo.
More Nicole Kidman News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern