Top Story, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Got Married
The big big big day finally came. After all the rumors and speculation, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban at last said "I do".
The actress and the singer said their vows Sunday night June 25th, 2006 just after sundown at the Cardinal Cerretti Memorial Chapel outside of Sydney.
The entire service, lit by candles, created such lavish but intimate ceremony. Nicole wore a flowing white dress by Nicolas Ghesquiere for Balenciaga and pearl drop earrings.
Nicole's sister Antonia served as her maid of honor, while daughter Isabella was her bridesmaid. On the groom's side were Urban's brother Shane, who served as best man, and longtime buddy Marlon Holden.
It was Urban's first marriage, while the second for Nicole. Guest attending the private ceremony including Russell Crowe, Naomi Watts, and Rupert Murdoch. "We just want to thank everyone in Australia and around the world who have sent us their warm wishes," the couple said in a brief statement released with the photo.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding