Hoffman and Girlfriend Mimi O'Donnell Expecting Second Child
Good news comes from Philip Seymour Hoffman and his longtime girlfriend Mimi O'Donnell who are expecting their second child together.
O'Donnell is said to have four months pregnant, with the baby is due in November later this year.
The pair met in 1999 when O'Donnell was in charge of costume design for the play "In Arabia We'd All Be Kings" which Hoffman was directing.
They, moreover, have had a three-years-old son whom they named Cooper.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris