Hoffman and Girlfriend Mimi O'Donnell Expecting Second Child
Good news comes from Philip Seymour Hoffman and his longtime girlfriend Mimi O'Donnell who are expecting their second child together.
O'Donnell is said to have four months pregnant, with the baby is due in November later this year.
The pair met in 1999 when O'Donnell was in charge of costume design for the play "In Arabia We'd All Be Kings" which Hoffman was directing.
They, moreover, have had a three-years-old son whom they named Cooper.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy