Hoffman and Girlfriend Mimi O'Donnell Expecting Second Child
Good news comes from Philip Seymour Hoffman and his longtime girlfriend Mimi O'Donnell who are expecting their second child together.
O'Donnell is said to have four months pregnant, with the baby is due in November later this year.
The pair met in 1999 when O'Donnell was in charge of costume design for the play "In Arabia We'd All Be Kings" which Hoffman was directing.
They, moreover, have had a three-years-old son whom they named Cooper.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show