Hoffman and Girlfriend Mimi O'Donnell Expecting Second Child
Good news comes from Philip Seymour Hoffman and his longtime girlfriend Mimi O'Donnell who are expecting their second child together.
O'Donnell is said to have four months pregnant, with the baby is due in November later this year.
The pair met in 1999 when O'Donnell was in charge of costume design for the play "In Arabia We'd All Be Kings" which Hoffman was directing.
They, moreover, have had a three-years-old son whom they named Cooper.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son