Hoffman and Girlfriend Mimi O'Donnell Expecting Second Child
Good news comes from Philip Seymour Hoffman and his longtime girlfriend Mimi O'Donnell who are expecting their second child together.
O'Donnell is said to have four months pregnant, with the baby is due in November later this year.
The pair met in 1999 when O'Donnell was in charge of costume design for the play "In Arabia We'd All Be Kings" which Hoffman was directing.
They, moreover, have had a three-years-old son whom they named Cooper.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video