Mary J. Blige to Make Cameo on "One Life to Live"
Chart-topper Mary J. Blige has been tapped to make a cameo appearance on ABC's "One Life to Live."
The R&B diva is slated to perform two hits from her latest album, "The Breakthrough," at the club Capricorn in the town of Llanview. The episode is set to air July 28.
Speaking on J. Blige being slated to perform on the show, executive producer Frank Valenti commented "The cast and I, being huge fans of Mary J. Blige's tremendous talent, are thrilled that she will be appearing on 'OLTL'"
Erykah Badu and Chris Botti have also performed on the show.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak