Mary J. Blige to Make Cameo on "One Life to Live"
Chart-topper Mary J. Blige has been tapped to make a cameo appearance on ABC's "One Life to Live."
The R&B diva is slated to perform two hits from her latest album, "The Breakthrough," at the club Capricorn in the town of Llanview. The episode is set to air July 28.
Speaking on J. Blige being slated to perform on the show, executive producer Frank Valenti commented "The cast and I, being huge fans of Mary J. Blige's tremendous talent, are thrilled that she will be appearing on 'OLTL'"
Erykah Badu and Chris Botti have also performed on the show.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'