Mary J. Blige to Make Cameo on "One Life to Live"
Chart-topper Mary J. Blige has been tapped to make a cameo appearance on ABC's "One Life to Live."
The R&B diva is slated to perform two hits from her latest album, "The Breakthrough," at the club Capricorn in the town of Llanview. The episode is set to air July 28.
Speaking on J. Blige being slated to perform on the show, executive producer Frank Valenti commented "The cast and I, being huge fans of Mary J. Blige's tremendous talent, are thrilled that she will be appearing on 'OLTL'"
Erykah Badu and Chris Botti have also performed on the show.
More Mary J. Blige News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami