Mary J. Blige to Make Cameo on "One Life to Live"
Chart-topper Mary J. Blige has been tapped to make a cameo appearance on ABC's "One Life to Live."
The R&B diva is slated to perform two hits from her latest album, "The Breakthrough," at the club Capricorn in the town of Llanview. The episode is set to air July 28.
Speaking on J. Blige being slated to perform on the show, executive producer Frank Valenti commented "The cast and I, being huge fans of Mary J. Blige's tremendous talent, are thrilled that she will be appearing on 'OLTL'"
Erykah Badu and Chris Botti have also performed on the show.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert