Mary J. Blige to Make Cameo on "One Life to Live"
Chart-topper Mary J. Blige has been tapped to make a cameo appearance on ABC's "One Life to Live."
The R&B diva is slated to perform two hits from her latest album, "The Breakthrough," at the club Capricorn in the town of Llanview. The episode is set to air July 28.
Speaking on J. Blige being slated to perform on the show, executive producer Frank Valenti commented "The cast and I, being huge fans of Mary J. Blige's tremendous talent, are thrilled that she will be appearing on 'OLTL'"
Erykah Badu and Chris Botti have also performed on the show.
More Mary J. Blige News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'