"Tool" Confirmed Their North American Club Tour
The Grammy Award winner for Best Metal Performance, Tool, officially released their "North American Club Tour", started from August 8th in San Diego until August 29th in West Valley City, Utah.
The new tour schedule is a promise they keep for their fans after rapid sold-out tickets back in their tour in May. After being sold-out, leaving huge fans remained out from watching the tour, bassist Justin Chancellor and lead singer Maynard James Keenan promised to pay the disappointment off by returning around North America in late summer. The words are indeed kept.
Not only the new schedule, the band's publicist confirmed that additional shows will be announced next week, complete with an even more detail route to be announced by mid-July. The band is touring for supporting its latest piece, "10,000 Days", smashing atop Billboard's album chart in early May.
For details on the band's tour dates click on their official site.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes