"Tool" Confirmed Their North American Club Tour
The Grammy Award winner for Best Metal Performance, Tool, officially released their "North American Club Tour", started from August 8th in San Diego until August 29th in West Valley City, Utah.
The new tour schedule is a promise they keep for their fans after rapid sold-out tickets back in their tour in May. After being sold-out, leaving huge fans remained out from watching the tour, bassist Justin Chancellor and lead singer Maynard James Keenan promised to pay the disappointment off by returning around North America in late summer. The words are indeed kept.
Not only the new schedule, the band's publicist confirmed that additional shows will be announced next week, complete with an even more detail route to be announced by mid-July. The band is touring for supporting its latest piece, "10,000 Days", smashing atop Billboard's album chart in early May.
For details on the band's tour dates click on their official site.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel