"Tool" Confirmed Their North American Club Tour
The Grammy Award winner for Best Metal Performance, Tool, officially released their "North American Club Tour", started from August 8th in San Diego until August 29th in West Valley City, Utah.
The new tour schedule is a promise they keep for their fans after rapid sold-out tickets back in their tour in May. After being sold-out, leaving huge fans remained out from watching the tour, bassist Justin Chancellor and lead singer Maynard James Keenan promised to pay the disappointment off by returning around North America in late summer. The words are indeed kept.
Not only the new schedule, the band's publicist confirmed that additional shows will be announced next week, complete with an even more detail route to be announced by mid-July. The band is touring for supporting its latest piece, "10,000 Days", smashing atop Billboard's album chart in early May.
For details on the band's tour dates click on their official site.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards