Horror Video Games Is the Next Big Screen Project
Following several screenplays on Hollywood's production list, a horror movie under the Mayhem Project is onset to be listed between the striking drama genres. The movie is scheduled to begin production this fall, and will be entitled "Clock Tower".
The script writing will be handled by Jake Wade Wall, who previously wrote another thriller movie, "When a Stranger Calls". Meanwhile, Jorge Olguin bears the director in the credits. Olguin is said to have made a dazzling impression for Mayhem, when he proposed animated storyboards for the movie plan.
"Clock Tower" itself is not based on horror novel, but on Capcom's video game franchise. The video games itself has been claimed as the best-selling video games ever. The latest sequels of the games, "Clock Tower 3" has reached over 2 million units. Capcom is also the one behind other video game franchises, "Devil May Cry", "Onimusha", and "Resident Evil", which has been adapted to the big screen.
The "Tower" tells the story of a young lady who recurrently receives phone calls from her own estranged mom. The calls cover strong warnings for her not to returning home until her next birthday. Further investigation only reveals a more horrible supernatural truth from her past.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role