Horror Video Games Is the Next Big Screen Project
Following several screenplays on Hollywood's production list, a horror movie under the Mayhem Project is onset to be listed between the striking drama genres. The movie is scheduled to begin production this fall, and will be entitled "Clock Tower".
The script writing will be handled by Jake Wade Wall, who previously wrote another thriller movie, "When a Stranger Calls". Meanwhile, Jorge Olguin bears the director in the credits. Olguin is said to have made a dazzling impression for Mayhem, when he proposed animated storyboards for the movie plan.
"Clock Tower" itself is not based on horror novel, but on Capcom's video game franchise. The video games itself has been claimed as the best-selling video games ever. The latest sequels of the games, "Clock Tower 3" has reached over 2 million units. Capcom is also the one behind other video game franchises, "Devil May Cry", "Onimusha", and "Resident Evil", which has been adapted to the big screen.
The "Tower" tells the story of a young lady who recurrently receives phone calls from her own estranged mom. The calls cover strong warnings for her not to returning home until her next birthday. Further investigation only reveals a more horrible supernatural truth from her past.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?