Britney & Kevin Stayed in Separate Rooms!!!
Sssstt, listen Britney Spears and Kevin Federline stayed in separate rooms. The pair recently went on vacation in Florida but they reportedly stayed in separate rooms. This, to everyone shock, was a surprise concerning the statement Britney has just made in candid interview with NBC's Matt Lauer, during which she claimed her marriage with Kevin is "awesome".
Spears and K-Fed are said to have spent an amount of $250,000 for a getaway on Aqua Island. Though so, they rarely got together, except for a very public romp on the beach with baby boy Sean Preston. Aside, it is very obvious to everyone that the couple tend to keep a distance from each other. Worse, per In Touch Weekly, Spears is said to have rented two houses so they didn't have to stay together. About this, a source told the magazine "She did it to get away from Kevin".
What's more, Federline was spotted jet skied in South Beach by himself and in the evening, appeared at the club Mansion, where he had a scheduled appearance. Spears didn't attend, but K-Fed partied with eight friends, drank Cristal champagne, and danced until 3:30 a.m. Elsewhere, another source even claimed that despite their problems, Spears "wants the world to think they're happier than ever."
More Britney Spears News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly