Hasselhoff to Serve as A Judge on TV Show "America's Got Talent"
The "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff has been slated to serve as a judge on TV show "America's Got Talent", a new reality show produced by the "American Idol" guru Simon Cowell. Speaking on his being tapped to be involved in the program, the actor says that it was all because Simon Cowell's persuasiveness.
"He called me up and said, 'Would you do this?' And I said, 'I don't want to be a judge!' And he said, 'Come on, it's fun! You're funny!". And "Because it's Simon, I did it."
And so, Hasselhoff will serve as one of three judges, along with singer Brandy and British journalist and TV personality Piers Morgan. In charge as host is Regis Philbin.
As of the show, which is an "Idol"-like talent contest, it features a wide variety of acts, from singers to magicians to pet tricks. The winner, chosen by viewers, will receive a prize of $1 million. It arrives Wednesday, 9 p.m. EDT.
Click on http://www.nbc.com/Americas_Got_Talent/ for more info.
More David Hasselhoff News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service