Hasselhoff to Serve as A Judge on TV Show "America's Got Talent"
The "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff has been slated to serve as a judge on TV show "America's Got Talent", a new reality show produced by the "American Idol" guru Simon Cowell. Speaking on his being tapped to be involved in the program, the actor says that it was all because Simon Cowell's persuasiveness.
"He called me up and said, 'Would you do this?' And I said, 'I don't want to be a judge!' And he said, 'Come on, it's fun! You're funny!". And "Because it's Simon, I did it."
And so, Hasselhoff will serve as one of three judges, along with singer Brandy and British journalist and TV personality Piers Morgan. In charge as host is Regis Philbin.
As of the show, which is an "Idol"-like talent contest, it features a wide variety of acts, from singers to magicians to pet tricks. The winner, chosen by viewers, will receive a prize of $1 million. It arrives Wednesday, 9 p.m. EDT.
Click on http://www.nbc.com/Americas_Got_Talent/ for more info.
More David Hasselhoff News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them