Hasselhoff to Serve as A Judge on TV Show "America's Got Talent"
The "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff has been slated to serve as a judge on TV show "America's Got Talent", a new reality show produced by the "American Idol" guru Simon Cowell. Speaking on his being tapped to be involved in the program, the actor says that it was all because Simon Cowell's persuasiveness.
"He called me up and said, 'Would you do this?' And I said, 'I don't want to be a judge!' And he said, 'Come on, it's fun! You're funny!". And "Because it's Simon, I did it."
And so, Hasselhoff will serve as one of three judges, along with singer Brandy and British journalist and TV personality Piers Morgan. In charge as host is Regis Philbin.
As of the show, which is an "Idol"-like talent contest, it features a wide variety of acts, from singers to magicians to pet tricks. The winner, chosen by viewers, will receive a prize of $1 million. It arrives Wednesday, 9 p.m. EDT.
Click on http://www.nbc.com/Americas_Got_Talent/ for more info.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says