Hasselhoff to Serve as A Judge on TV Show "America's Got Talent"
The "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff has been slated to serve as a judge on TV show "America's Got Talent", a new reality show produced by the "American Idol" guru Simon Cowell. Speaking on his being tapped to be involved in the program, the actor says that it was all because Simon Cowell's persuasiveness.
"He called me up and said, 'Would you do this?' And I said, 'I don't want to be a judge!' And he said, 'Come on, it's fun! You're funny!". And "Because it's Simon, I did it."
And so, Hasselhoff will serve as one of three judges, along with singer Brandy and British journalist and TV personality Piers Morgan. In charge as host is Regis Philbin.
As of the show, which is an "Idol"-like talent contest, it features a wide variety of acts, from singers to magicians to pet tricks. The winner, chosen by viewers, will receive a prize of $1 million. It arrives Wednesday, 9 p.m. EDT.
Click on http://www.nbc.com/Americas_Got_Talent/ for more info.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?