Hasselhoff to Serve as A Judge on TV Show "America's Got Talent"
The "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff has been slated to serve as a judge on TV show "America's Got Talent", a new reality show produced by the "American Idol" guru Simon Cowell. Speaking on his being tapped to be involved in the program, the actor says that it was all because Simon Cowell's persuasiveness.
"He called me up and said, 'Would you do this?' And I said, 'I don't want to be a judge!' And he said, 'Come on, it's fun! You're funny!". And "Because it's Simon, I did it."
And so, Hasselhoff will serve as one of three judges, along with singer Brandy and British journalist and TV personality Piers Morgan. In charge as host is Regis Philbin.
As of the show, which is an "Idol"-like talent contest, it features a wide variety of acts, from singers to magicians to pet tricks. The winner, chosen by viewers, will receive a prize of $1 million. It arrives Wednesday, 9 p.m. EDT.
Click on http://www.nbc.com/Americas_Got_Talent/ for more info.
More David Hasselhoff News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris