"The Game Plan" Is A Postponed Plan
The involvement of Roselyn Sanchez in the family comedy, "The Game Plan" has to meet temporarily postponement. The hiatus has to take place after the leading role, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, got injured on a football practice as his preparation to play the cast as a professional quarter back in the movie.
Johnson got his Achilles tendon discordant, a common one to occur in the sport game, leaving him with an operation schedule with a world-class orthopedic surgeon Dr. John W. Uribe. The operation itself is set this Friday in Miami. He stated that trainings for pro athletes do "hard and get hurt", a total contrary to what he might have imagined.
The halt receives a total support from Walt Disney Motion Picture Group under which the movie is produced. Johnson also thanked Disney for giving him the backup during his injury and promised to get back into the movie project immediately. The movie production will be continued after he resumes completely.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius