"The Game Plan" Is A Postponed Plan
The involvement of Roselyn Sanchez in the family comedy, "The Game Plan" has to meet temporarily postponement. The hiatus has to take place after the leading role, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, got injured on a football practice as his preparation to play the cast as a professional quarter back in the movie.
Johnson got his Achilles tendon discordant, a common one to occur in the sport game, leaving him with an operation schedule with a world-class orthopedic surgeon Dr. John W. Uribe. The operation itself is set this Friday in Miami. He stated that trainings for pro athletes do "hard and get hurt", a total contrary to what he might have imagined.
The halt receives a total support from Walt Disney Motion Picture Group under which the movie is produced. Johnson also thanked Disney for giving him the backup during his injury and promised to get back into the movie project immediately. The movie production will be continued after he resumes completely.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest