"The Game Plan" Is A Postponed Plan
The involvement of Roselyn Sanchez in the family comedy, "The Game Plan" has to meet temporarily postponement. The hiatus has to take place after the leading role, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, got injured on a football practice as his preparation to play the cast as a professional quarter back in the movie.
Johnson got his Achilles tendon discordant, a common one to occur in the sport game, leaving him with an operation schedule with a world-class orthopedic surgeon Dr. John W. Uribe. The operation itself is set this Friday in Miami. He stated that trainings for pro athletes do "hard and get hurt", a total contrary to what he might have imagined.
The halt receives a total support from Walt Disney Motion Picture Group under which the movie is produced. Johnson also thanked Disney for giving him the backup during his injury and promised to get back into the movie project immediately. The movie production will be continued after he resumes completely.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures