"The Game Plan" Is A Postponed Plan
The involvement of Roselyn Sanchez in the family comedy, "The Game Plan" has to meet temporarily postponement. The hiatus has to take place after the leading role, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, got injured on a football practice as his preparation to play the cast as a professional quarter back in the movie.
Johnson got his Achilles tendon discordant, a common one to occur in the sport game, leaving him with an operation schedule with a world-class orthopedic surgeon Dr. John W. Uribe. The operation itself is set this Friday in Miami. He stated that trainings for pro athletes do "hard and get hurt", a total contrary to what he might have imagined.
The halt receives a total support from Walt Disney Motion Picture Group under which the movie is produced. Johnson also thanked Disney for giving him the backup during his injury and promised to get back into the movie project immediately. The movie production will be continued after he resumes completely.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris