"The Game Plan" Is A Postponed Plan
The involvement of Roselyn Sanchez in the family comedy, "The Game Plan" has to meet temporarily postponement. The hiatus has to take place after the leading role, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, got injured on a football practice as his preparation to play the cast as a professional quarter back in the movie.
Johnson got his Achilles tendon discordant, a common one to occur in the sport game, leaving him with an operation schedule with a world-class orthopedic surgeon Dr. John W. Uribe. The operation itself is set this Friday in Miami. He stated that trainings for pro athletes do "hard and get hurt", a total contrary to what he might have imagined.
The halt receives a total support from Walt Disney Motion Picture Group under which the movie is produced. Johnson also thanked Disney for giving him the backup during his injury and promised to get back into the movie project immediately. The movie production will be continued after he resumes completely.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival