Off from "Cars", Owen Wilson Turns A Bodyguard
Speeding up in the recently released "Cars", Owen Wilson is prompt indeed to be an affordable bodyguard in the next comedy by Paramount Pictures to hit the screen, "Drillbit Taylor".
The bodyguard is supposed to protect two high school freshmen from any threat of bullying action since their first day at school. The fact that the big soldier guy keeps on failing in doing the job becomes where the story rolls.
Paramount targets the next summer 2007 as the releasing time, having this project a speed-up one, and starting the production in Los Angeles next September.
Chris Brown and Seth Rogen did the script based on the original idea from John Hughes and inputs from Judd Apatow, who directs the movie. Susan Arnold and Donna Roth bear the credit as the producers.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says