Off from "Cars", Owen Wilson Turns A Bodyguard
Speeding up in the recently released "Cars", Owen Wilson is prompt indeed to be an affordable bodyguard in the next comedy by Paramount Pictures to hit the screen, "Drillbit Taylor".
The bodyguard is supposed to protect two high school freshmen from any threat of bullying action since their first day at school. The fact that the big soldier guy keeps on failing in doing the job becomes where the story rolls.
Paramount targets the next summer 2007 as the releasing time, having this project a speed-up one, and starting the production in Los Angeles next September.
Chris Brown and Seth Rogen did the script based on the original idea from John Hughes and inputs from Judd Apatow, who directs the movie. Susan Arnold and Donna Roth bear the credit as the producers.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences