Off from "Cars", Owen Wilson Turns A Bodyguard
Speeding up in the recently released "Cars", Owen Wilson is prompt indeed to be an affordable bodyguard in the next comedy by Paramount Pictures to hit the screen, "Drillbit Taylor".
The bodyguard is supposed to protect two high school freshmen from any threat of bullying action since their first day at school. The fact that the big soldier guy keeps on failing in doing the job becomes where the story rolls.
Paramount targets the next summer 2007 as the releasing time, having this project a speed-up one, and starting the production in Los Angeles next September.
Chris Brown and Seth Rogen did the script based on the original idea from John Hughes and inputs from Judd Apatow, who directs the movie. Susan Arnold and Donna Roth bear the credit as the producers.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen