Off from "Cars", Owen Wilson Turns A Bodyguard
Speeding up in the recently released "Cars", Owen Wilson is prompt indeed to be an affordable bodyguard in the next comedy by Paramount Pictures to hit the screen, "Drillbit Taylor".
The bodyguard is supposed to protect two high school freshmen from any threat of bullying action since their first day at school. The fact that the big soldier guy keeps on failing in doing the job becomes where the story rolls.
Paramount targets the next summer 2007 as the releasing time, having this project a speed-up one, and starting the production in Los Angeles next September.
Chris Brown and Seth Rogen did the script based on the original idea from John Hughes and inputs from Judd Apatow, who directs the movie. Susan Arnold and Donna Roth bear the credit as the producers.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival