Off from "Cars", Owen Wilson Turns A Bodyguard
Speeding up in the recently released "Cars", Owen Wilson is prompt indeed to be an affordable bodyguard in the next comedy by Paramount Pictures to hit the screen, "Drillbit Taylor".
The bodyguard is supposed to protect two high school freshmen from any threat of bullying action since their first day at school. The fact that the big soldier guy keeps on failing in doing the job becomes where the story rolls.
Paramount targets the next summer 2007 as the releasing time, having this project a speed-up one, and starting the production in Los Angeles next September.
Chris Brown and Seth Rogen did the script based on the original idea from John Hughes and inputs from Judd Apatow, who directs the movie. Susan Arnold and Donna Roth bear the credit as the producers.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo