Nicole Kidman Slams Pregnancy Rumors
While her wedding to Keith Urban is set to take place any day now, Nicole Kidman has become the center of public, and even more shutterbugs, attention. She and her country singer fiance have become talk of the town in the past few days.
As talk is heating up about she is rushing into marriage with Urban because they are expecting a baby, the Aussie actress denies the quick nuptials have anything to do with pregnancy. Her spokeswoman Catherine Olim tells the New York Daily News, "She's not pregnant."
Further Olim insisted "This is a rumor that comes around every month. It has for the past year or two. Believe me on this one: She is religious, and that would never do."
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef