Nicole Kidman Slams Pregnancy Rumors
While her wedding to Keith Urban is set to take place any day now, Nicole Kidman has become the center of public, and even more shutterbugs, attention. She and her country singer fiance have become talk of the town in the past few days.
As talk is heating up about she is rushing into marriage with Urban because they are expecting a baby, the Aussie actress denies the quick nuptials have anything to do with pregnancy. Her spokeswoman Catherine Olim tells the New York Daily News, "She's not pregnant."
Further Olim insisted "This is a rumor that comes around every month. It has for the past year or two. Believe me on this one: She is religious, and that would never do."
More Nicole Kidman News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy