Nicole Kidman Slams Pregnancy Rumors
While her wedding to Keith Urban is set to take place any day now, Nicole Kidman has become the center of public, and even more shutterbugs, attention. She and her country singer fiance have become talk of the town in the past few days.
As talk is heating up about she is rushing into marriage with Urban because they are expecting a baby, the Aussie actress denies the quick nuptials have anything to do with pregnancy. Her spokeswoman Catherine Olim tells the New York Daily News, "She's not pregnant."
Further Olim insisted "This is a rumor that comes around every month. It has for the past year or two. Believe me on this one: She is religious, and that would never do."
More Nicole Kidman News
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8