Nicole Kidman Slams Pregnancy Rumors
While her wedding to Keith Urban is set to take place any day now, Nicole Kidman has become the center of public, and even more shutterbugs, attention. She and her country singer fiance have become talk of the town in the past few days.
As talk is heating up about she is rushing into marriage with Urban because they are expecting a baby, the Aussie actress denies the quick nuptials have anything to do with pregnancy. Her spokeswoman Catherine Olim tells the New York Daily News, "She's not pregnant."
Further Olim insisted "This is a rumor that comes around every month. It has for the past year or two. Believe me on this one: She is religious, and that would never do."
More Nicole Kidman News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'