Nicole Kidman Slams Pregnancy Rumors
While her wedding to Keith Urban is set to take place any day now, Nicole Kidman has become the center of public, and even more shutterbugs, attention. She and her country singer fiance have become talk of the town in the past few days.
As talk is heating up about she is rushing into marriage with Urban because they are expecting a baby, the Aussie actress denies the quick nuptials have anything to do with pregnancy. Her spokeswoman Catherine Olim tells the New York Daily News, "She's not pregnant."
Further Olim insisted "This is a rumor that comes around every month. It has for the past year or two. Believe me on this one: She is religious, and that would never do."
More Nicole Kidman News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video