It's Time for A Mom to be the Spy!
The new Walt Disney Pictures' film project depicting the life of a spy-mom is rolling on the way.
Entitled "Mother of Invention", the movie goes under the genre of family-comedy, directed by Joe D'Ambrosia and Tom Teves. On the other side, Andrew Gunn shares the credit as the producer under Gunn Films with Stacey Attanasio-Gonsalves.
The story itself seems promising since the movie is inspired by a real-life spy-mom in San Francisco, whom D'Ambrosia and Teves met at a party. The mom-character, who hasn't received any names, is both a single and soccer mom with two children and a nanny. Her spy-status has remained unknown to the kids, and she is planning to have quit the job when the movie officially released.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free