It's Time for A Mom to be the Spy!
The new Walt Disney Pictures' film project depicting the life of a spy-mom is rolling on the way.
Entitled "Mother of Invention", the movie goes under the genre of family-comedy, directed by Joe D'Ambrosia and Tom Teves. On the other side, Andrew Gunn shares the credit as the producer under Gunn Films with Stacey Attanasio-Gonsalves.
The story itself seems promising since the movie is inspired by a real-life spy-mom in San Francisco, whom D'Ambrosia and Teves met at a party. The mom-character, who hasn't received any names, is both a single and soccer mom with two children and a nanny. Her spy-status has remained unknown to the kids, and she is planning to have quit the job when the movie officially released.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia