It's Time for A Mom to be the Spy!
The new Walt Disney Pictures' film project depicting the life of a spy-mom is rolling on the way.
Entitled "Mother of Invention", the movie goes under the genre of family-comedy, directed by Joe D'Ambrosia and Tom Teves. On the other side, Andrew Gunn shares the credit as the producer under Gunn Films with Stacey Attanasio-Gonsalves.
The story itself seems promising since the movie is inspired by a real-life spy-mom in San Francisco, whom D'Ambrosia and Teves met at a party. The mom-character, who hasn't received any names, is both a single and soccer mom with two children and a nanny. Her spy-status has remained unknown to the kids, and she is planning to have quit the job when the movie officially released.
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram