It's Time for A Mom to be the Spy!
The new Walt Disney Pictures' film project depicting the life of a spy-mom is rolling on the way.
Entitled "Mother of Invention", the movie goes under the genre of family-comedy, directed by Joe D'Ambrosia and Tom Teves. On the other side, Andrew Gunn shares the credit as the producer under Gunn Films with Stacey Attanasio-Gonsalves.
The story itself seems promising since the movie is inspired by a real-life spy-mom in San Francisco, whom D'Ambrosia and Teves met at a party. The mom-character, who hasn't received any names, is both a single and soccer mom with two children and a nanny. Her spy-status has remained unknown to the kids, and she is planning to have quit the job when the movie officially released.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune