It's Time for A Mom to be the Spy!
The new Walt Disney Pictures' film project depicting the life of a spy-mom is rolling on the way.
Entitled "Mother of Invention", the movie goes under the genre of family-comedy, directed by Joe D'Ambrosia and Tom Teves. On the other side, Andrew Gunn shares the credit as the producer under Gunn Films with Stacey Attanasio-Gonsalves.
The story itself seems promising since the movie is inspired by a real-life spy-mom in San Francisco, whom D'Ambrosia and Teves met at a party. The mom-character, who hasn't received any names, is both a single and soccer mom with two children and a nanny. Her spy-status has remained unknown to the kids, and she is planning to have quit the job when the movie officially released.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date