"Poseidon" Star Is Sneaking into David Smart's Life
Following his last role as John Dylan in "Poseidon", Josh Lucas is ready to act for an upcoming new biopic movie plan, "Smart", telling the story about the eccentric David Smart, the founder of GQ and Esquire magazine.
Though there has been no further detail on the casts revealed, Charlie Peters conducts as the scriptwriter for the movie. Lucas plays the role not as the unique founder, but as an imaginative FBI investigator, who sneaks into the life of Smart.
The founder is known to have a manic phobia on germ and makes him very concern for health and hygiene. Smart is also known as the man of womanizing and for his fondness to take topless photos of himself.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift