"Poseidon" Star Is Sneaking into David Smart's Life
Following his last role as John Dylan in "Poseidon", Josh Lucas is ready to act for an upcoming new biopic movie plan, "Smart", telling the story about the eccentric David Smart, the founder of GQ and Esquire magazine.
Though there has been no further detail on the casts revealed, Charlie Peters conducts as the scriptwriter for the movie. Lucas plays the role not as the unique founder, but as an imaginative FBI investigator, who sneaks into the life of Smart.
The founder is known to have a manic phobia on germ and makes him very concern for health and hygiene. Smart is also known as the man of womanizing and for his fondness to take topless photos of himself.
- Comic-Con: 'Once Upon a Time' Season 7 Gets October Premiere Date
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character