"Poseidon" Star Is Sneaking into David Smart's Life
Following his last role as John Dylan in "Poseidon", Josh Lucas is ready to act for an upcoming new biopic movie plan, "Smart", telling the story about the eccentric David Smart, the founder of GQ and Esquire magazine.
Though there has been no further detail on the casts revealed, Charlie Peters conducts as the scriptwriter for the movie. Lucas plays the role not as the unique founder, but as an imaginative FBI investigator, who sneaks into the life of Smart.
The founder is known to have a manic phobia on germ and makes him very concern for health and hygiene. Smart is also known as the man of womanizing and for his fondness to take topless photos of himself.
More Smart News
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting