"Poseidon" Star Is Sneaking into David Smart's Life
Following his last role as John Dylan in "Poseidon", Josh Lucas is ready to act for an upcoming new biopic movie plan, "Smart", telling the story about the eccentric David Smart, the founder of GQ and Esquire magazine.
Though there has been no further detail on the casts revealed, Charlie Peters conducts as the scriptwriter for the movie. Lucas plays the role not as the unique founder, but as an imaginative FBI investigator, who sneaks into the life of Smart.
The founder is known to have a manic phobia on germ and makes him very concern for health and hygiene. Smart is also known as the man of womanizing and for his fondness to take topless photos of himself.
More Smart News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'