"Poseidon" Star Is Sneaking into David Smart's Life
Following his last role as John Dylan in "Poseidon", Josh Lucas is ready to act for an upcoming new biopic movie plan, "Smart", telling the story about the eccentric David Smart, the founder of GQ and Esquire magazine.
Though there has been no further detail on the casts revealed, Charlie Peters conducts as the scriptwriter for the movie. Lucas plays the role not as the unique founder, but as an imaginative FBI investigator, who sneaks into the life of Smart.
The founder is known to have a manic phobia on germ and makes him very concern for health and hygiene. Smart is also known as the man of womanizing and for his fondness to take topless photos of himself.
More Smart News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy