"Poseidon" Star Is Sneaking into David Smart's Life
Following his last role as John Dylan in "Poseidon", Josh Lucas is ready to act for an upcoming new biopic movie plan, "Smart", telling the story about the eccentric David Smart, the founder of GQ and Esquire magazine.
Though there has been no further detail on the casts revealed, Charlie Peters conducts as the scriptwriter for the movie. Lucas plays the role not as the unique founder, but as an imaginative FBI investigator, who sneaks into the life of Smart.
The founder is known to have a manic phobia on germ and makes him very concern for health and hygiene. Smart is also known as the man of womanizing and for his fondness to take topless photos of himself.
More Smart News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'