Nicole & Keith Get the Paparazzi A Case of Beer
The paparazzi camped outside Nicole Kidman's Sidney home on Tuesday June 20th, 2006 get a slight surprise from the actress and her soon-to-be husband Keith Urban, a case of beer and water bottles.
Staking out Kidman's harbourside Sydney house for most of the day, some 20 photographers quickly armed themselves with motor-drive cameras when they heard garage door started to rise. And in somewhat, beyond their expectation, it wasn't the bride nor the groom who came up. Instead, they were met by two women carrying a case of beer and water bottles.
The case of 24 bottles of "Victoria Bitter" beer, carried the note read "Enjoy!, Nicole and Keith." The paparazzi then thanking their host and enjoying the beer.
Well it seems that both Kidman and Urban want to make good with the shutterbugs.
More Nicole Kidman News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!