Nicole & Keith Get the Paparazzi A Case of Beer
The paparazzi camped outside Nicole Kidman's Sidney home on Tuesday June 20th, 2006 get a slight surprise from the actress and her soon-to-be husband Keith Urban, a case of beer and water bottles.
Staking out Kidman's harbourside Sydney house for most of the day, some 20 photographers quickly armed themselves with motor-drive cameras when they heard garage door started to rise. And in somewhat, beyond their expectation, it wasn't the bride nor the groom who came up. Instead, they were met by two women carrying a case of beer and water bottles.
The case of 24 bottles of "Victoria Bitter" beer, carried the note read "Enjoy!, Nicole and Keith." The paparazzi then thanking their host and enjoying the beer.
Well it seems that both Kidman and Urban want to make good with the shutterbugs.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound