Nicole & Keith Get the Paparazzi A Case of Beer
The paparazzi camped outside Nicole Kidman's Sidney home on Tuesday June 20th, 2006 get a slight surprise from the actress and her soon-to-be husband Keith Urban, a case of beer and water bottles.
Staking out Kidman's harbourside Sydney house for most of the day, some 20 photographers quickly armed themselves with motor-drive cameras when they heard garage door started to rise. And in somewhat, beyond their expectation, it wasn't the bride nor the groom who came up. Instead, they were met by two women carrying a case of beer and water bottles.
The case of 24 bottles of "Victoria Bitter" beer, carried the note read "Enjoy!, Nicole and Keith." The paparazzi then thanking their host and enjoying the beer.
Well it seems that both Kidman and Urban want to make good with the shutterbugs.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby