Nicole & Keith Get the Paparazzi A Case of Beer
The paparazzi camped outside Nicole Kidman's Sidney home on Tuesday June 20th, 2006 get a slight surprise from the actress and her soon-to-be husband Keith Urban, a case of beer and water bottles.
Staking out Kidman's harbourside Sydney house for most of the day, some 20 photographers quickly armed themselves with motor-drive cameras when they heard garage door started to rise. And in somewhat, beyond their expectation, it wasn't the bride nor the groom who came up. Instead, they were met by two women carrying a case of beer and water bottles.
The case of 24 bottles of "Victoria Bitter" beer, carried the note read "Enjoy!, Nicole and Keith." The paparazzi then thanking their host and enjoying the beer.
Well it seems that both Kidman and Urban want to make good with the shutterbugs.
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country