Nicole & Keith Get the Paparazzi A Case of Beer
The paparazzi camped outside Nicole Kidman's Sidney home on Tuesday June 20th, 2006 get a slight surprise from the actress and her soon-to-be husband Keith Urban, a case of beer and water bottles.
Staking out Kidman's harbourside Sydney house for most of the day, some 20 photographers quickly armed themselves with motor-drive cameras when they heard garage door started to rise. And in somewhat, beyond their expectation, it wasn't the bride nor the groom who came up. Instead, they were met by two women carrying a case of beer and water bottles.
The case of 24 bottles of "Victoria Bitter" beer, carried the note read "Enjoy!, Nicole and Keith." The paparazzi then thanking their host and enjoying the beer.
Well it seems that both Kidman and Urban want to make good with the shutterbugs.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'