Star Wars' Binks Beats Human Out in the Most Irritating Ones
George Lucas' Jar Jar Binks of "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace" comes out as the winner as the most irritating film character on earth, ever. The result is based on a poll from approximately 5,000 movie fans who voted through a UK website LoveFilm.com.
Binks, the fiction computer-machine character, wins the competition from a real human character, Carrie, played by Andie MacDowell in "Four Weddings And A Funeral".
The next order in the competition goes to "Bean", the one by Rowan Atkinson. The fourth place goes to Jenny McCarthy's new lover, Jim Carrey in his role as a pet detective in "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective". Meanwhile, White Goodman in "Dodgeball", played by Ben Stiller is the wrap up for the top five most irritating movie characters.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding