Star Wars' Binks Beats Human Out in the Most Irritating Ones
George Lucas' Jar Jar Binks of "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace" comes out as the winner as the most irritating film character on earth, ever. The result is based on a poll from approximately 5,000 movie fans who voted through a UK website LoveFilm.com.
Binks, the fiction computer-machine character, wins the competition from a real human character, Carrie, played by Andie MacDowell in "Four Weddings And A Funeral".
The next order in the competition goes to "Bean", the one by Rowan Atkinson. The fourth place goes to Jenny McCarthy's new lover, Jim Carrey in his role as a pet detective in "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective". Meanwhile, White Goodman in "Dodgeball", played by Ben Stiller is the wrap up for the top five most irritating movie characters.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease