Star Wars' Binks Beats Human Out in the Most Irritating Ones
George Lucas' Jar Jar Binks of "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace" comes out as the winner as the most irritating film character on earth, ever. The result is based on a poll from approximately 5,000 movie fans who voted through a UK website LoveFilm.com.
Binks, the fiction computer-machine character, wins the competition from a real human character, Carrie, played by Andie MacDowell in "Four Weddings And A Funeral".
The next order in the competition goes to "Bean", the one by Rowan Atkinson. The fourth place goes to Jenny McCarthy's new lover, Jim Carrey in his role as a pet detective in "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective". Meanwhile, White Goodman in "Dodgeball", played by Ben Stiller is the wrap up for the top five most irritating movie characters.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic