Bullock Is Still Uniting
Shania Twain singing the hit single "You're Still the One" sounds the perfect theme song for the recently released "The Lake House" actress, Sandra Bullock and her husband, Jesse James. They are celebrating their first wedding anniversary in the coming July.
The star in the Oscar-winning, smashing movie "Crash" said that their romance has overcome those cynical opinions surrounding them since Day-1. She uttered further that "the most incredible connection" people could have ever imagined has been there since they started dating.
Bullock admitted she went astonished knowing that the prediction of a split to happen in the matter of weeks has never taken place. She and James proved everyone, who stands against them in the relation, wrong. The "Miss Congeniality" is indeed so into celebrating the anniversary.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'