Bullock Is Still Uniting
Shania Twain singing the hit single "You're Still the One" sounds the perfect theme song for the recently released "The Lake House" actress, Sandra Bullock and her husband, Jesse James. They are celebrating their first wedding anniversary in the coming July.
The star in the Oscar-winning, smashing movie "Crash" said that their romance has overcome those cynical opinions surrounding them since Day-1. She uttered further that "the most incredible connection" people could have ever imagined has been there since they started dating.
Bullock admitted she went astonished knowing that the prediction of a split to happen in the matter of weeks has never taken place. She and James proved everyone, who stands against them in the relation, wrong. The "Miss Congeniality" is indeed so into celebrating the anniversary.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp