Bullock Is Still Uniting
Shania Twain singing the hit single "You're Still the One" sounds the perfect theme song for the recently released "The Lake House" actress, Sandra Bullock and her husband, Jesse James. They are celebrating their first wedding anniversary in the coming July.
The star in the Oscar-winning, smashing movie "Crash" said that their romance has overcome those cynical opinions surrounding them since Day-1. She uttered further that "the most incredible connection" people could have ever imagined has been there since they started dating.
Bullock admitted she went astonished knowing that the prediction of a split to happen in the matter of weeks has never taken place. She and James proved everyone, who stands against them in the relation, wrong. The "Miss Congeniality" is indeed so into celebrating the anniversary.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift