Bullock Is Still Uniting
Shania Twain singing the hit single "You're Still the One" sounds the perfect theme song for the recently released "The Lake House" actress, Sandra Bullock and her husband, Jesse James. They are celebrating their first wedding anniversary in the coming July.
The star in the Oscar-winning, smashing movie "Crash" said that their romance has overcome those cynical opinions surrounding them since Day-1. She uttered further that "the most incredible connection" people could have ever imagined has been there since they started dating.
Bullock admitted she went astonished knowing that the prediction of a split to happen in the matter of weeks has never taken place. She and James proved everyone, who stands against them in the relation, wrong. The "Miss Congeniality" is indeed so into celebrating the anniversary.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'