Bullock Is Still Uniting
Shania Twain singing the hit single "You're Still the One" sounds the perfect theme song for the recently released "The Lake House" actress, Sandra Bullock and her husband, Jesse James. They are celebrating their first wedding anniversary in the coming July.
The star in the Oscar-winning, smashing movie "Crash" said that their romance has overcome those cynical opinions surrounding them since Day-1. She uttered further that "the most incredible connection" people could have ever imagined has been there since they started dating.
Bullock admitted she went astonished knowing that the prediction of a split to happen in the matter of weeks has never taken place. She and James proved everyone, who stands against them in the relation, wrong. The "Miss Congeniality" is indeed so into celebrating the anniversary.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic