Strip Naked in Shop Window, Pamela's Anti-Fur Protest
Actress of many ideas, that is Pamela Anderson. The Hollywood sexy actress is going to pose naked in the window of designer Stella McCartney's London store for the sake of animal rights group PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
The busty blonde will bare all later this month in a bid to publicize her anti-fur message.
"This is a cause that Pamela is passionate about. She wants to support Stella's fundraising effort for PETA and is in talks to pose naked in her shop window. There will be other models there, too, and it should last for about 10 minutes." A close friend of the actress said.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign