Strip Naked in Shop Window, Pamela's Anti-Fur Protest
Actress of many ideas, that is Pamela Anderson. The Hollywood sexy actress is going to pose naked in the window of designer Stella McCartney's London store for the sake of animal rights group PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
The busty blonde will bare all later this month in a bid to publicize her anti-fur message.
"This is a cause that Pamela is passionate about. She wants to support Stella's fundraising effort for PETA and is in talks to pose naked in her shop window. There will be other models there, too, and it should last for about 10 minutes." A close friend of the actress said.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!