Strip Naked in Shop Window, Pamela's Anti-Fur Protest
Actress of many ideas, that is Pamela Anderson. The Hollywood sexy actress is going to pose naked in the window of designer Stella McCartney's London store for the sake of animal rights group PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
The busty blonde will bare all later this month in a bid to publicize her anti-fur message.
"This is a cause that Pamela is passionate about. She wants to support Stella's fundraising effort for PETA and is in talks to pose naked in her shop window. There will be other models there, too, and it should last for about 10 minutes." A close friend of the actress said.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'