Strip Naked in Shop Window, Pamela's Anti-Fur Protest
Actress of many ideas, that is Pamela Anderson. The Hollywood sexy actress is going to pose naked in the window of designer Stella McCartney's London store for the sake of animal rights group PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
The busty blonde will bare all later this month in a bid to publicize her anti-fur message.
"This is a cause that Pamela is passionate about. She wants to support Stella's fundraising effort for PETA and is in talks to pose naked in her shop window. There will be other models there, too, and it should last for about 10 minutes." A close friend of the actress said.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'