The Shutterbug Receives Bruce Willis' Punch Back
The time for the hero in "Die Hard", Bruce Willis to pose some actions has come. After the Los Angeles police received a report for an alleged assault from Anthony Goodrich, a photographer, the movie star has filled for a new lawsuit striking back the shutterbug.
Willis, who filled the voice of RJ in "Over the Hedge", has been reported to do harsh physical contacts with the paparazzi outside a dining spot in Los Angeles, Koi, on Tuesday night. He has been claimed as holding Goodrich from merely doing his job.
The report publicly spread out, saying that Willis had given some punches and scratches, and hit a camera onto the shutterbug's face. Goodrich gave the statements on an interview in a celebrity news site, TMZ.com.
Bruce Willis plead not guilty through his publicist, though, that none of the reported assaults are true. Further, the publicist also stated that any physical contacts were purely coincidental, and things have been extremely exaggerated. There has been a claim from the restaurant's security guard, leaving Willis as the innocent one.
The "Die Hard" star seeks for $1 million, at the least, for the brutal damages brought by the shutterbug's accusation. More updates on the status of the report shall follow.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday