The Shutterbug Receives Bruce Willis' Punch Back
The time for the hero in "Die Hard", Bruce Willis to pose some actions has come. After the Los Angeles police received a report for an alleged assault from Anthony Goodrich, a photographer, the movie star has filled for a new lawsuit striking back the shutterbug.
Willis, who filled the voice of RJ in "Over the Hedge", has been reported to do harsh physical contacts with the paparazzi outside a dining spot in Los Angeles, Koi, on Tuesday night. He has been claimed as holding Goodrich from merely doing his job.
The report publicly spread out, saying that Willis had given some punches and scratches, and hit a camera onto the shutterbug's face. Goodrich gave the statements on an interview in a celebrity news site, TMZ.com.
Bruce Willis plead not guilty through his publicist, though, that none of the reported assaults are true. Further, the publicist also stated that any physical contacts were purely coincidental, and things have been extremely exaggerated. There has been a claim from the restaurant's security guard, leaving Willis as the innocent one.
The "Die Hard" star seeks for $1 million, at the least, for the brutal damages brought by the shutterbug's accusation. More updates on the status of the report shall follow.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie