The Shutterbug Receives Bruce Willis' Punch Back
The time for the hero in "Die Hard", Bruce Willis to pose some actions has come. After the Los Angeles police received a report for an alleged assault from Anthony Goodrich, a photographer, the movie star has filled for a new lawsuit striking back the shutterbug.
Willis, who filled the voice of RJ in "Over the Hedge", has been reported to do harsh physical contacts with the paparazzi outside a dining spot in Los Angeles, Koi, on Tuesday night. He has been claimed as holding Goodrich from merely doing his job.
The report publicly spread out, saying that Willis had given some punches and scratches, and hit a camera onto the shutterbug's face. Goodrich gave the statements on an interview in a celebrity news site, TMZ.com.
Bruce Willis plead not guilty through his publicist, though, that none of the reported assaults are true. Further, the publicist also stated that any physical contacts were purely coincidental, and things have been extremely exaggerated. There has been a claim from the restaurant's security guard, leaving Willis as the innocent one.
The "Die Hard" star seeks for $1 million, at the least, for the brutal damages brought by the shutterbug's accusation. More updates on the status of the report shall follow.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy