It's A Baby Girl for Shue & Guggenheim
Oscar-nominated actress Elisabeth Shue feels her life even more complete when she on Sunday June 18th, 2006 gave birth to a baby girl.
Named Agnes Charles Guggenheim, the baby is Shue and husband Davis Guggenheim's third child. The pair has had a son, Miles, 8, and a daughter, Stella, 5.
"Mother and daughter are happy and healthy," says representative for the couple.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked