It's A Baby Girl for Shue & Guggenheim
Oscar-nominated actress Elisabeth Shue feels her life even more complete when she on Sunday June 18th, 2006 gave birth to a baby girl.
Named Agnes Charles Guggenheim, the baby is Shue and husband Davis Guggenheim's third child. The pair has had a son, Miles, 8, and a daughter, Stella, 5.
"Mother and daughter are happy and healthy," says representative for the couple.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill