It's A Baby Girl for Shue & Guggenheim
Oscar-nominated actress Elisabeth Shue feels her life even more complete when she on Sunday June 18th, 2006 gave birth to a baby girl.
Named Agnes Charles Guggenheim, the baby is Shue and husband Davis Guggenheim's third child. The pair has had a son, Miles, 8, and a daughter, Stella, 5.
"Mother and daughter are happy and healthy," says representative for the couple.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic