It's A Baby Girl for Shue & Guggenheim
Oscar-nominated actress Elisabeth Shue feels her life even more complete when she on Sunday June 18th, 2006 gave birth to a baby girl.
Named Agnes Charles Guggenheim, the baby is Shue and husband Davis Guggenheim's third child. The pair has had a son, Miles, 8, and a daughter, Stella, 5.
"Mother and daughter are happy and healthy," says representative for the couple.
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure