Brangelina and Another Adoption Plan?
Not only the revealing of the frightening laboring experience and Shiloh tidbits, Angelina Jolie stated her recurrent interest. In the Anderson Cooper 360°, Jolie exhaled her wishes to adopt another baby, as the fourth child, after the newly born Shiloh.
Brangelina stated that the plan does need in-depth considerations, and on the bottom line, what is the best in the balance for their two elder kids, Maddox and Zahara. She said that the balance should cover the consideration of the country, either another girl or boy, and the race, all that could go along with the children.
No matter what comes as the final result, the next adopted baby will bear the surname Jolie-Pitt, joining the adopted Maddox and Zahara who have their last name added by Pitt after the new foster daddy, Brad Pitt, legally adopted them. It seems that adopting babies will be, somewhat, a trademark for Brangelina.
The interview of Jolie itself is scheduled to air on the World Refugee Day.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie