Brangelina and Another Adoption Plan?
Not only the revealing of the frightening laboring experience and Shiloh tidbits, Angelina Jolie stated her recurrent interest. In the Anderson Cooper 360°, Jolie exhaled her wishes to adopt another baby, as the fourth child, after the newly born Shiloh.
Brangelina stated that the plan does need in-depth considerations, and on the bottom line, what is the best in the balance for their two elder kids, Maddox and Zahara. She said that the balance should cover the consideration of the country, either another girl or boy, and the race, all that could go along with the children.
No matter what comes as the final result, the next adopted baby will bear the surname Jolie-Pitt, joining the adopted Maddox and Zahara who have their last name added by Pitt after the new foster daddy, Brad Pitt, legally adopted them. It seems that adopting babies will be, somewhat, a trademark for Brangelina.
The interview of Jolie itself is scheduled to air on the World Refugee Day.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special