Brangelina and Another Adoption Plan?
Not only the revealing of the frightening laboring experience and Shiloh tidbits, Angelina Jolie stated her recurrent interest. In the Anderson Cooper 360°, Jolie exhaled her wishes to adopt another baby, as the fourth child, after the newly born Shiloh.
Brangelina stated that the plan does need in-depth considerations, and on the bottom line, what is the best in the balance for their two elder kids, Maddox and Zahara. She said that the balance should cover the consideration of the country, either another girl or boy, and the race, all that could go along with the children.
No matter what comes as the final result, the next adopted baby will bear the surname Jolie-Pitt, joining the adopted Maddox and Zahara who have their last name added by Pitt after the new foster daddy, Brad Pitt, legally adopted them. It seems that adopting babies will be, somewhat, a trademark for Brangelina.
The interview of Jolie itself is scheduled to air on the World Refugee Day.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars