Brangelina and Another Adoption Plan?
Not only the revealing of the frightening laboring experience and Shiloh tidbits, Angelina Jolie stated her recurrent interest. In the Anderson Cooper 360°, Jolie exhaled her wishes to adopt another baby, as the fourth child, after the newly born Shiloh.
Brangelina stated that the plan does need in-depth considerations, and on the bottom line, what is the best in the balance for their two elder kids, Maddox and Zahara. She said that the balance should cover the consideration of the country, either another girl or boy, and the race, all that could go along with the children.
No matter what comes as the final result, the next adopted baby will bear the surname Jolie-Pitt, joining the adopted Maddox and Zahara who have their last name added by Pitt after the new foster daddy, Brad Pitt, legally adopted them. It seems that adopting babies will be, somewhat, a trademark for Brangelina.
The interview of Jolie itself is scheduled to air on the World Refugee Day.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'