Brangelina and Another Adoption Plan?
Not only the revealing of the frightening laboring experience and Shiloh tidbits, Angelina Jolie stated her recurrent interest. In the Anderson Cooper 360°, Jolie exhaled her wishes to adopt another baby, as the fourth child, after the newly born Shiloh.
Brangelina stated that the plan does need in-depth considerations, and on the bottom line, what is the best in the balance for their two elder kids, Maddox and Zahara. She said that the balance should cover the consideration of the country, either another girl or boy, and the race, all that could go along with the children.
No matter what comes as the final result, the next adopted baby will bear the surname Jolie-Pitt, joining the adopted Maddox and Zahara who have their last name added by Pitt after the new foster daddy, Brad Pitt, legally adopted them. It seems that adopting babies will be, somewhat, a trademark for Brangelina.
The interview of Jolie itself is scheduled to air on the World Refugee Day.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'