The Other Man in Paris' Life
Single again? That doesn't work for Paris Hilton. Has just said the she's enjoying her being single, the socialite was over the weekend spotted quite friendly with a new man.
The celebutente was in Canada for the Much Music Awards when she was spotted partying and holding hands with hockey player Jose Theodore, goalie for the Colorado Avalanche.
The twosome was soon then spotted leaving Club Ultra in Toronto together, and headed to Paris' hotel.
As of this, Paris rep tells TMZ "Paris is single now, as she has stated publicly. This is a time in her life where she will be concentrating both on her work and friends. Nobody should read into any photos, gossip or reports about her social life."
More Paris Hilton News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom