The Other Man in Paris' Life
Single again? That doesn't work for Paris Hilton. Has just said the she's enjoying her being single, the socialite was over the weekend spotted quite friendly with a new man.
The celebutente was in Canada for the Much Music Awards when she was spotted partying and holding hands with hockey player Jose Theodore, goalie for the Colorado Avalanche.
The twosome was soon then spotted leaving Club Ultra in Toronto together, and headed to Paris' hotel.
As of this, Paris rep tells TMZ "Paris is single now, as she has stated publicly. This is a time in her life where she will be concentrating both on her work and friends. Nobody should read into any photos, gossip or reports about her social life."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie