The Other Man in Paris' Life
Single again? That doesn't work for Paris Hilton. Has just said the she's enjoying her being single, the socialite was over the weekend spotted quite friendly with a new man.
The celebutente was in Canada for the Much Music Awards when she was spotted partying and holding hands with hockey player Jose Theodore, goalie for the Colorado Avalanche.
The twosome was soon then spotted leaving Club Ultra in Toronto together, and headed to Paris' hotel.
As of this, Paris rep tells TMZ "Paris is single now, as she has stated publicly. This is a time in her life where she will be concentrating both on her work and friends. Nobody should read into any photos, gossip or reports about her social life."
More Paris Hilton News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic