The Other Man in Paris' Life
Single again? That doesn't work for Paris Hilton. Has just said the she's enjoying her being single, the socialite was over the weekend spotted quite friendly with a new man.
The celebutente was in Canada for the Much Music Awards when she was spotted partying and holding hands with hockey player Jose Theodore, goalie for the Colorado Avalanche.
The twosome was soon then spotted leaving Club Ultra in Toronto together, and headed to Paris' hotel.
As of this, Paris rep tells TMZ "Paris is single now, as she has stated publicly. This is a time in her life where she will be concentrating both on her work and friends. Nobody should read into any photos, gossip or reports about her social life."
More Paris Hilton News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival