The Box Office's 10 Best Bows
The Walt Disney animation, comedy flick "Cars" remains still at the very top position in the North America box office, remaining the 1st for a second weekend with $31.2 million. Meanwhile, Paramount's "Nacho Libre" debuts in 2nd place with $27.5 million, ahead of "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift," which opens at No. 3 with $24.1 million.
The chart's next best bow is the Warner Bros. romantic drama "The Lake House," which taking in $13.7 only to secure the 4th place, just one place ahead of "The Break-Up" at No. 5 with $9.5 million in ticket sales. The weekend's other new wide release, 20th Century Fox's "Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties" taking in $21.7 million opens at No. 6.
The other charts holdovers are "X-Men: The Last Stand," scoring another $7.15 million in ticket sales to be at No.7, "The Omen" clings at No. 8 with $5.35 million, "The Da Vinci Code" in 9th place with $5 million, and "Over the Hedge," to finish the Top 10 with $4.05 million in ticket sales.
More Cars News
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene