The Box Office's 10 Best Bows
The Walt Disney animation, comedy flick "Cars" remains still at the very top position in the North America box office, remaining the 1st for a second weekend with $31.2 million. Meanwhile, Paramount's "Nacho Libre" debuts in 2nd place with $27.5 million, ahead of "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift," which opens at No. 3 with $24.1 million.
The chart's next best bow is the Warner Bros. romantic drama "The Lake House," which taking in $13.7 only to secure the 4th place, just one place ahead of "The Break-Up" at No. 5 with $9.5 million in ticket sales. The weekend's other new wide release, 20th Century Fox's "Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties" taking in $21.7 million opens at No. 6.
The other charts holdovers are "X-Men: The Last Stand," scoring another $7.15 million in ticket sales to be at No.7, "The Omen" clings at No. 8 with $5.35 million, "The Da Vinci Code" in 9th place with $5 million, and "Over the Hedge," to finish the Top 10 with $4.05 million in ticket sales.
More Cars News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans