The Box Office's 10 Best Bows
The Walt Disney animation, comedy flick "Cars" remains still at the very top position in the North America box office, remaining the 1st for a second weekend with $31.2 million. Meanwhile, Paramount's "Nacho Libre" debuts in 2nd place with $27.5 million, ahead of "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift," which opens at No. 3 with $24.1 million.
The chart's next best bow is the Warner Bros. romantic drama "The Lake House," which taking in $13.7 only to secure the 4th place, just one place ahead of "The Break-Up" at No. 5 with $9.5 million in ticket sales. The weekend's other new wide release, 20th Century Fox's "Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties" taking in $21.7 million opens at No. 6.
The other charts holdovers are "X-Men: The Last Stand," scoring another $7.15 million in ticket sales to be at No.7, "The Omen" clings at No. 8 with $5.35 million, "The Da Vinci Code" in 9th place with $5 million, and "Over the Hedge," to finish the Top 10 with $4.05 million in ticket sales.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush