That Spears Considering A Namibian Birth, It's Not True
Issue follows where the star goes. That happens to Britney Spears who by now on gets struck over reports mentioning she's considering a Namibian birth for her next baby. This was strengthen by a statement released by Deputy Environment and Tourism Minister Leon Jooste who said officials had received an inquiry on behalf of the pop superstar with husband Kevin Federline.
"She has shown interest to come over to Namibia," Jooste said by telephone from a conference in neighboring South Africa. "Nothing has been confirmed yet, but there is a definite possibility of that happening." However, despite such publication, Spears' New York-based publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnik has in an e-mail to The Associated Press claimed the report as "Not true" while doesn't provide any further details.
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie