That Spears Considering A Namibian Birth, It's Not True
Issue follows where the star goes. That happens to Britney Spears who by now on gets struck over reports mentioning she's considering a Namibian birth for her next baby. This was strengthen by a statement released by Deputy Environment and Tourism Minister Leon Jooste who said officials had received an inquiry on behalf of the pop superstar with husband Kevin Federline.
"She has shown interest to come over to Namibia," Jooste said by telephone from a conference in neighboring South Africa. "Nothing has been confirmed yet, but there is a definite possibility of that happening." However, despite such publication, Spears' New York-based publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnik has in an e-mail to The Associated Press claimed the report as "Not true" while doesn't provide any further details.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed