That Spears Considering A Namibian Birth, It's Not True
Issue follows where the star goes. That happens to Britney Spears who by now on gets struck over reports mentioning she's considering a Namibian birth for her next baby. This was strengthen by a statement released by Deputy Environment and Tourism Minister Leon Jooste who said officials had received an inquiry on behalf of the pop superstar with husband Kevin Federline.
"She has shown interest to come over to Namibia," Jooste said by telephone from a conference in neighboring South Africa. "Nothing has been confirmed yet, but there is a definite possibility of that happening." However, despite such publication, Spears' New York-based publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnik has in an e-mail to The Associated Press claimed the report as "Not true" while doesn't provide any further details.
More Britney Spears News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny