That Spears Considering A Namibian Birth, It's Not True
Issue follows where the star goes. That happens to Britney Spears who by now on gets struck over reports mentioning she's considering a Namibian birth for her next baby. This was strengthen by a statement released by Deputy Environment and Tourism Minister Leon Jooste who said officials had received an inquiry on behalf of the pop superstar with husband Kevin Federline.
"She has shown interest to come over to Namibia," Jooste said by telephone from a conference in neighboring South Africa. "Nothing has been confirmed yet, but there is a definite possibility of that happening." However, despite such publication, Spears' New York-based publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnik has in an e-mail to The Associated Press claimed the report as "Not true" while doesn't provide any further details.
More Britney Spears News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab