Tom Petty's New Recording Contract
Tom Petty and renowned producer Rick Rubin's American Recordings have both reached an agreement over a new recording contract which the American musician has signed. That being so, Petty will have his album "Highway Companion", his first solo album since 1994's Rick Rubin-produced "Wildflowers", released July 25.
The first single of the set, titled "Saving Grace," made its world premiere during ABC's telecast of the June 8 NBA Finals game between the Dallas Mavericks and the Miami Heat. The song can be streamed from Petty's Web site (http://www.tompetty.com) and will be available July 4 via digital download retailers.
"Highway Companion" is produced by longtime collaborator Jeff Lynne, Petty, The Heartbreakers, and Mike Campbell.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri