Tom Petty's New Recording Contract
Tom Petty and renowned producer Rick Rubin's American Recordings have both reached an agreement over a new recording contract which the American musician has signed. That being so, Petty will have his album "Highway Companion", his first solo album since 1994's Rick Rubin-produced "Wildflowers", released July 25.
The first single of the set, titled "Saving Grace," made its world premiere during ABC's telecast of the June 8 NBA Finals game between the Dallas Mavericks and the Miami Heat. The song can be streamed from Petty's Web site (http://www.tompetty.com) and will be available July 4 via digital download retailers.
"Highway Companion" is produced by longtime collaborator Jeff Lynne, Petty, The Heartbreakers, and Mike Campbell.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic