Forbes Magazine's List of Big-Time Moneymakers
Even after death, Elvis Presley is still "The King." Approvingly in a recent poll conducted by Forbes magazine on Big-Time Moneymaker, Elvis is ranked 1st with estate earned an estimated $52 million last year.
Meanwhile, the late Kurt Cobain is just behind at No.2. His estate earned about $50 million. Others on the list of dead celebrities with major earning power are Albert Einstein, Andy Warhol, and Marilyn Monroe.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik