Forbes Magazine's List of Big-Time Moneymakers
Even after death, Elvis Presley is still "The King." Approvingly in a recent poll conducted by Forbes magazine on Big-Time Moneymaker, Elvis is ranked 1st with estate earned an estimated $52 million last year.
Meanwhile, the late Kurt Cobain is just behind at No.2. His estate earned about $50 million. Others on the list of dead celebrities with major earning power are Albert Einstein, Andy Warhol, and Marilyn Monroe.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'