Forbes Magazine's List of Big-Time Moneymakers
Even after death, Elvis Presley is still "The King." Approvingly in a recent poll conducted by Forbes magazine on Big-Time Moneymaker, Elvis is ranked 1st with estate earned an estimated $52 million last year.
Meanwhile, the late Kurt Cobain is just behind at No.2. His estate earned about $50 million. Others on the list of dead celebrities with major earning power are Albert Einstein, Andy Warhol, and Marilyn Monroe.
More Elvis Presley News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off