Forbes Magazine's List of Big-Time Moneymakers
Even after death, Elvis Presley is still "The King." Approvingly in a recent poll conducted by Forbes magazine on Big-Time Moneymaker, Elvis is ranked 1st with estate earned an estimated $52 million last year.
Meanwhile, the late Kurt Cobain is just behind at No.2. His estate earned about $50 million. Others on the list of dead celebrities with major earning power are Albert Einstein, Andy Warhol, and Marilyn Monroe.
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury