Forbes Magazine's List of Big-Time Moneymakers
Even after death, Elvis Presley is still "The King." Approvingly in a recent poll conducted by Forbes magazine on Big-Time Moneymaker, Elvis is ranked 1st with estate earned an estimated $52 million last year.
Meanwhile, the late Kurt Cobain is just behind at No.2. His estate earned about $50 million. Others on the list of dead celebrities with major earning power are Albert Einstein, Andy Warhol, and Marilyn Monroe.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!