Alien's Star, Sigourney Weaver, in Her New Thriller
After her famous and claiming-fame role as Lieutenant Ripley in the 1979 "Alien", Sigourney Weaver is ready to show some actions in a new thriller by Columbia Pictures, "Vantage Point".
The movie itself is revealing the assassination attempt on the U.S. President, and having Pete Travis as the director and Barry Levy wrote the movie script. Meanwhile, Neal Moritz will collaborate with Tania Landau in the credits for the producer and executive producer.
There have been several actors to join Weaver in this new suspense: Dennis Quaid ("The Day After Tomorrow", "In Good Company"), Matthew Fox ("Lost") and Forest Whitaker ("Platoon"). While William Hurt ("I Love You to Death") will take the cast as the president.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo