Alien's Star, Sigourney Weaver, in Her New Thriller
After her famous and claiming-fame role as Lieutenant Ripley in the 1979 "Alien", Sigourney Weaver is ready to show some actions in a new thriller by Columbia Pictures, "Vantage Point".
The movie itself is revealing the assassination attempt on the U.S. President, and having Pete Travis as the director and Barry Levy wrote the movie script. Meanwhile, Neal Moritz will collaborate with Tania Landau in the credits for the producer and executive producer.
There have been several actors to join Weaver in this new suspense: Dennis Quaid ("The Day After Tomorrow", "In Good Company"), Matthew Fox ("Lost") and Forest Whitaker ("Platoon"). While William Hurt ("I Love You to Death") will take the cast as the president.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen