Alien's Star, Sigourney Weaver, in Her New Thriller
After her famous and claiming-fame role as Lieutenant Ripley in the 1979 "Alien", Sigourney Weaver is ready to show some actions in a new thriller by Columbia Pictures, "Vantage Point".
The movie itself is revealing the assassination attempt on the U.S. President, and having Pete Travis as the director and Barry Levy wrote the movie script. Meanwhile, Neal Moritz will collaborate with Tania Landau in the credits for the producer and executive producer.
There have been several actors to join Weaver in this new suspense: Dennis Quaid ("The Day After Tomorrow", "In Good Company"), Matthew Fox ("Lost") and Forest Whitaker ("Platoon"). While William Hurt ("I Love You to Death") will take the cast as the president.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered