Alien's Star, Sigourney Weaver, in Her New Thriller
After her famous and claiming-fame role as Lieutenant Ripley in the 1979 "Alien", Sigourney Weaver is ready to show some actions in a new thriller by Columbia Pictures, "Vantage Point".
The movie itself is revealing the assassination attempt on the U.S. President, and having Pete Travis as the director and Barry Levy wrote the movie script. Meanwhile, Neal Moritz will collaborate with Tania Landau in the credits for the producer and executive producer.
There have been several actors to join Weaver in this new suspense: Dennis Quaid ("The Day After Tomorrow", "In Good Company"), Matthew Fox ("Lost") and Forest Whitaker ("Platoon"). While William Hurt ("I Love You to Death") will take the cast as the president.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers