Alien's Star, Sigourney Weaver, in Her New Thriller
After her famous and claiming-fame role as Lieutenant Ripley in the 1979 "Alien", Sigourney Weaver is ready to show some actions in a new thriller by Columbia Pictures, "Vantage Point".
The movie itself is revealing the assassination attempt on the U.S. President, and having Pete Travis as the director and Barry Levy wrote the movie script. Meanwhile, Neal Moritz will collaborate with Tania Landau in the credits for the producer and executive producer.
There have been several actors to join Weaver in this new suspense: Dennis Quaid ("The Day After Tomorrow", "In Good Company"), Matthew Fox ("Lost") and Forest Whitaker ("Platoon"). While William Hurt ("I Love You to Death") will take the cast as the president.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked