New Comic Figure to Hit The Big Screen
Another action-heroes movie is waiting in the line. This time, it is the turn for the battlefield-born, Cimmerian, far north Barbarian Conan, or commonly known as Conan the Barbarian, a fictional character created by Robert E. Howard.
Warner Bros has Boaz Yakin to be the scriptwriter, who is also probably set as the director. Boaz, known as the director of "Remember the Titans", has apparently been a huge fan of Howard's series since his childhood. This personal boundary leads him to propose a movie plan with a deep conscientiousness to Howard's original version, impresses Warner Bros.
There has been no further detail on the casts. Yet, Warner Bros has targeted the year of 2007 as the start for the production, together with Peter Sederowsky and Fredrik Malmberg from Paradox Entertainment, Howard's intellectual rights controllers, as the executive producers. Meanwhile, Irving Azoff, Jon Jashni, Richard Alexander and Akiva Goldsman are the credits for this movie's producers.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified