New Comic Figure to Hit The Big Screen
Another action-heroes movie is waiting in the line. This time, it is the turn for the battlefield-born, Cimmerian, far north Barbarian Conan, or commonly known as Conan the Barbarian, a fictional character created by Robert E. Howard.
Warner Bros has Boaz Yakin to be the scriptwriter, who is also probably set as the director. Boaz, known as the director of "Remember the Titans", has apparently been a huge fan of Howard's series since his childhood. This personal boundary leads him to propose a movie plan with a deep conscientiousness to Howard's original version, impresses Warner Bros.
There has been no further detail on the casts. Yet, Warner Bros has targeted the year of 2007 as the start for the production, together with Peter Sederowsky and Fredrik Malmberg from Paradox Entertainment, Howard's intellectual rights controllers, as the executive producers. Meanwhile, Irving Azoff, Jon Jashni, Richard Alexander and Akiva Goldsman are the credits for this movie's producers.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl