New Comic Figure to Hit The Big Screen
Another action-heroes movie is waiting in the line. This time, it is the turn for the battlefield-born, Cimmerian, far north Barbarian Conan, or commonly known as Conan the Barbarian, a fictional character created by Robert E. Howard.
Warner Bros has Boaz Yakin to be the scriptwriter, who is also probably set as the director. Boaz, known as the director of "Remember the Titans", has apparently been a huge fan of Howard's series since his childhood. This personal boundary leads him to propose a movie plan with a deep conscientiousness to Howard's original version, impresses Warner Bros.
There has been no further detail on the casts. Yet, Warner Bros has targeted the year of 2007 as the start for the production, together with Peter Sederowsky and Fredrik Malmberg from Paradox Entertainment, Howard's intellectual rights controllers, as the executive producers. Meanwhile, Irving Azoff, Jon Jashni, Richard Alexander and Akiva Goldsman are the credits for this movie's producers.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick