New Comic Figure to Hit The Big Screen
Another action-heroes movie is waiting in the line. This time, it is the turn for the battlefield-born, Cimmerian, far north Barbarian Conan, or commonly known as Conan the Barbarian, a fictional character created by Robert E. Howard.
Warner Bros has Boaz Yakin to be the scriptwriter, who is also probably set as the director. Boaz, known as the director of "Remember the Titans", has apparently been a huge fan of Howard's series since his childhood. This personal boundary leads him to propose a movie plan with a deep conscientiousness to Howard's original version, impresses Warner Bros.
There has been no further detail on the casts. Yet, Warner Bros has targeted the year of 2007 as the start for the production, together with Peter Sederowsky and Fredrik Malmberg from Paradox Entertainment, Howard's intellectual rights controllers, as the executive producers. Meanwhile, Irving Azoff, Jon Jashni, Richard Alexander and Akiva Goldsman are the credits for this movie's producers.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed