New Comic Figure to Hit The Big Screen
Another action-heroes movie is waiting in the line. This time, it is the turn for the battlefield-born, Cimmerian, far north Barbarian Conan, or commonly known as Conan the Barbarian, a fictional character created by Robert E. Howard.
Warner Bros has Boaz Yakin to be the scriptwriter, who is also probably set as the director. Boaz, known as the director of "Remember the Titans", has apparently been a huge fan of Howard's series since his childhood. This personal boundary leads him to propose a movie plan with a deep conscientiousness to Howard's original version, impresses Warner Bros.
There has been no further detail on the casts. Yet, Warner Bros has targeted the year of 2007 as the start for the production, together with Peter Sederowsky and Fredrik Malmberg from Paradox Entertainment, Howard's intellectual rights controllers, as the executive producers. Meanwhile, Irving Azoff, Jon Jashni, Richard Alexander and Akiva Goldsman are the credits for this movie's producers.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers