The Billboard Hot 200's 10 Best Bows
Timing is just perfect for AFI when the rock music group released their seventh studio album, "Decemberunderground." Released on the appropriately demonic 6-6-06, the set, on the other hand, selling more than 182,000 copies in the week ended Sunday, such amount which automatically pushes aside last week's champ Dixie Chicks's "Taking the Long Way" to No. 2 with third week sales of 175,000 copies.
Come in at No. 3 is "New Joc City" by Yung Joc which debuted with 148,000 copies, followed after by Ice Cube's "Laugh Now, Cry Later" at No. 4 selling nearly 145,000 copies. The charts' next best bows are "High School Musical soundtrack" by various artists at No. 5, the Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Stadium Arcadium" at 6th, "Cars soundtrack" at No. 7, "Me and My Gang" by Rascal Flatts at No. 8, "AGirl Like Me" by Rihanna at No. 9, and "Now That's What I Call Music 21" to finish the Top 10 on the album charts.
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'