The Billboard Hot 200's 10 Best Bows
Timing is just perfect for AFI when the rock music group released their seventh studio album, "Decemberunderground." Released on the appropriately demonic 6-6-06, the set, on the other hand, selling more than 182,000 copies in the week ended Sunday, such amount which automatically pushes aside last week's champ Dixie Chicks's "Taking the Long Way" to No. 2 with third week sales of 175,000 copies.
Come in at No. 3 is "New Joc City" by Yung Joc which debuted with 148,000 copies, followed after by Ice Cube's "Laugh Now, Cry Later" at No. 4 selling nearly 145,000 copies. The charts' next best bows are "High School Musical soundtrack" by various artists at No. 5, the Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Stadium Arcadium" at 6th, "Cars soundtrack" at No. 7, "Me and My Gang" by Rascal Flatts at No. 8, "AGirl Like Me" by Rihanna at No. 9, and "Now That's What I Call Music 21" to finish the Top 10 on the album charts.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes