The Billboard Hot 200's 10 Best Bows
Timing is just perfect for AFI when the rock music group released their seventh studio album, "Decemberunderground." Released on the appropriately demonic 6-6-06, the set, on the other hand, selling more than 182,000 copies in the week ended Sunday, such amount which automatically pushes aside last week's champ Dixie Chicks's "Taking the Long Way" to No. 2 with third week sales of 175,000 copies.
Come in at No. 3 is "New Joc City" by Yung Joc which debuted with 148,000 copies, followed after by Ice Cube's "Laugh Now, Cry Later" at No. 4 selling nearly 145,000 copies. The charts' next best bows are "High School Musical soundtrack" by various artists at No. 5, the Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Stadium Arcadium" at 6th, "Cars soundtrack" at No. 7, "Me and My Gang" by Rascal Flatts at No. 8, "AGirl Like Me" by Rihanna at No. 9, and "Now That's What I Call Music 21" to finish the Top 10 on the album charts.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer