The Billboard Hot 200's 10 Best Bows
Timing is just perfect for AFI when the rock music group released their seventh studio album, "Decemberunderground." Released on the appropriately demonic 6-6-06, the set, on the other hand, selling more than 182,000 copies in the week ended Sunday, such amount which automatically pushes aside last week's champ Dixie Chicks's "Taking the Long Way" to No. 2 with third week sales of 175,000 copies.
Come in at No. 3 is "New Joc City" by Yung Joc which debuted with 148,000 copies, followed after by Ice Cube's "Laugh Now, Cry Later" at No. 4 selling nearly 145,000 copies. The charts' next best bows are "High School Musical soundtrack" by various artists at No. 5, the Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Stadium Arcadium" at 6th, "Cars soundtrack" at No. 7, "Me and My Gang" by Rascal Flatts at No. 8, "AGirl Like Me" by Rihanna at No. 9, and "Now That's What I Call Music 21" to finish the Top 10 on the album charts.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism