The Book Thief: Another Novel-Based to Screen
After Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code" brought into the big screen, "The Book Thief" written by Markus Zusak is ready to become the next-best thing. Fox 2000 has Karen Rosenfelt as the producer for the novel that receives various high appraisals, including the New York Post and USA Today.
Karen Rosenfelt herself is also producing the full-of-stars, Christmas-time movie in 2006, "Charlotte's Web," and another Julia Roberts-starred drama about a family with autistic son, "Daniel Isn't Talking."
"The Book Thief" unveils the life story of a young, foster girl, Liesel Meminger, who has the irresistible passion on books, during the bombing raids in World War II. It tells on how she shares the joy of feeding the soul through books she stole with both her neighbors and a hidden-Jewish man.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme