The Book Thief: Another Novel-Based to Screen
After Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code" brought into the big screen, "The Book Thief" written by Markus Zusak is ready to become the next-best thing. Fox 2000 has Karen Rosenfelt as the producer for the novel that receives various high appraisals, including the New York Post and USA Today.
Karen Rosenfelt herself is also producing the full-of-stars, Christmas-time movie in 2006, "Charlotte's Web," and another Julia Roberts-starred drama about a family with autistic son, "Daniel Isn't Talking."
"The Book Thief" unveils the life story of a young, foster girl, Liesel Meminger, who has the irresistible passion on books, during the bombing raids in World War II. It tells on how she shares the joy of feeding the soul through books she stole with both her neighbors and a hidden-Jewish man.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'