Madonna Ended Her Friendship with Britney Spears
They were previously close friends. Madonna and Britney Spears used to be close and good friends, but for now on religious differences have sent them apart.
The dispute is said to be prompted by Britney's comment posted on the Internet saying that "I no longer study Kabbalah, my baby is my religion".
That's not all, the young mother reportedly also consulting a "Christian life coach" to help her through her reported troubled marriage to Kevin Federline and not exactly seek help from that of Kabbalah's.
These of course draw Madonna mad for she's spent months teaching Britney the system and apparently spending a fair sum to help bring her into the fold. "She feels she has wasted time, money and precious gifts on Brit," says a source quoted by Virgin.net. One of those "precious gifts" is a twelfth-century book on Kabbalah that Madonna gave the Spears-Federlines for their wedding, and now she'd like it returned.
More Madonna News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says