Madonna Ended Her Friendship with Britney Spears
They were previously close friends. Madonna and Britney Spears used to be close and good friends, but for now on religious differences have sent them apart.
The dispute is said to be prompted by Britney's comment posted on the Internet saying that "I no longer study Kabbalah, my baby is my religion".
That's not all, the young mother reportedly also consulting a "Christian life coach" to help her through her reported troubled marriage to Kevin Federline and not exactly seek help from that of Kabbalah's.
These of course draw Madonna mad for she's spent months teaching Britney the system and apparently spending a fair sum to help bring her into the fold. "She feels she has wasted time, money and precious gifts on Brit," says a source quoted by Virgin.net. One of those "precious gifts" is a twelfth-century book on Kabbalah that Madonna gave the Spears-Federlines for their wedding, and now she'd like it returned.
More Madonna News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle