Madonna Ended Her Friendship with Britney Spears
They were previously close friends. Madonna and Britney Spears used to be close and good friends, but for now on religious differences have sent them apart.
The dispute is said to be prompted by Britney's comment posted on the Internet saying that "I no longer study Kabbalah, my baby is my religion".
That's not all, the young mother reportedly also consulting a "Christian life coach" to help her through her reported troubled marriage to Kevin Federline and not exactly seek help from that of Kabbalah's.
These of course draw Madonna mad for she's spent months teaching Britney the system and apparently spending a fair sum to help bring her into the fold. "She feels she has wasted time, money and precious gifts on Brit," says a source quoted by Virgin.net. One of those "precious gifts" is a twelfth-century book on Kabbalah that Madonna gave the Spears-Federlines for their wedding, and now she'd like it returned.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture