Madonna Ended Her Friendship with Britney Spears
They were previously close friends. Madonna and Britney Spears used to be close and good friends, but for now on religious differences have sent them apart.
The dispute is said to be prompted by Britney's comment posted on the Internet saying that "I no longer study Kabbalah, my baby is my religion".
That's not all, the young mother reportedly also consulting a "Christian life coach" to help her through her reported troubled marriage to Kevin Federline and not exactly seek help from that of Kabbalah's.
These of course draw Madonna mad for she's spent months teaching Britney the system and apparently spending a fair sum to help bring her into the fold. "She feels she has wasted time, money and precious gifts on Brit," says a source quoted by Virgin.net. One of those "precious gifts" is a twelfth-century book on Kabbalah that Madonna gave the Spears-Federlines for their wedding, and now she'd like it returned.
More Madonna News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie