Madonna Ended Her Friendship with Britney Spears
They were previously close friends. Madonna and Britney Spears used to be close and good friends, but for now on religious differences have sent them apart.
The dispute is said to be prompted by Britney's comment posted on the Internet saying that "I no longer study Kabbalah, my baby is my religion".
That's not all, the young mother reportedly also consulting a "Christian life coach" to help her through her reported troubled marriage to Kevin Federline and not exactly seek help from that of Kabbalah's.
These of course draw Madonna mad for she's spent months teaching Britney the system and apparently spending a fair sum to help bring her into the fold. "She feels she has wasted time, money and precious gifts on Brit," says a source quoted by Virgin.net. One of those "precious gifts" is a twelfth-century book on Kabbalah that Madonna gave the Spears-Federlines for their wedding, and now she'd like it returned.
More Madonna News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!