Korn Cancels Its European Tour
Rap-rock band Korn has to unfortunately cancel the remaining dates of its European tour after frontman Jonathan Davis was hospitalized and diagnosed with a blood disorder.
Explaining on his latest condition, in a post on the band's official Website, the singer told fans he had checked into a London hospital following Saturday's gig at the U.K.'s Download Festival. Doctors told him he had immune thrombocytopenic purpura, an infection that prevents platelets produced by bone marrow from clotting normally.
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video