Korn Cancels Its European Tour
Rap-rock band Korn has to unfortunately cancel the remaining dates of its European tour after frontman Jonathan Davis was hospitalized and diagnosed with a blood disorder.
Explaining on his latest condition, in a post on the band's official Website, the singer told fans he had checked into a London hospital following Saturday's gig at the U.K.'s Download Festival. Doctors told him he had immune thrombocytopenic purpura, an infection that prevents platelets produced by bone marrow from clotting normally.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March