Korn Cancels Its European Tour
Rap-rock band Korn has to unfortunately cancel the remaining dates of its European tour after frontman Jonathan Davis was hospitalized and diagnosed with a blood disorder.
Explaining on his latest condition, in a post on the band's official Website, the singer told fans he had checked into a London hospital following Saturday's gig at the U.K.'s Download Festival. Doctors told him he had immune thrombocytopenic purpura, an infection that prevents platelets produced by bone marrow from clotting normally.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard