Korn Cancels Its European Tour
Rap-rock band Korn has to unfortunately cancel the remaining dates of its European tour after frontman Jonathan Davis was hospitalized and diagnosed with a blood disorder.
Explaining on his latest condition, in a post on the band's official Website, the singer told fans he had checked into a London hospital following Saturday's gig at the U.K.'s Download Festival. Doctors told him he had immune thrombocytopenic purpura, an infection that prevents platelets produced by bone marrow from clotting normally.
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors