Paris Hilton Blamed the Paparazzi for Car Accident
She did admit to hit a parked car in Los Angeles this week, but won't be blamed for the incident. Paris Hilton instead pointed her finger to the paparazzi for the mistake, claiming they disorientated her.
Aside from a previous report, the hotel heiress insisted to have left her details with an employee.
Being asked whether she commits a crime, her publicist Elliot Mintz said "No. She was swarmed by paparazzi. The intensity of the lights, flashbulbs, momentarily disorientated her" while adding "Paris is a very responsible and a very good driver, she takes her driving seriously".
More Paris Hilton News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting