Paris Hilton Blamed the Paparazzi for Car Accident
She did admit to hit a parked car in Los Angeles this week, but won't be blamed for the incident. Paris Hilton instead pointed her finger to the paparazzi for the mistake, claiming they disorientated her.
Aside from a previous report, the hotel heiress insisted to have left her details with an employee.
Being asked whether she commits a crime, her publicist Elliot Mintz said "No. She was swarmed by paparazzi. The intensity of the lights, flashbulbs, momentarily disorientated her" while adding "Paris is a very responsible and a very good driver, she takes her driving seriously".
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video