Paris Hilton Blamed the Paparazzi for Car Accident
She did admit to hit a parked car in Los Angeles this week, but won't be blamed for the incident. Paris Hilton instead pointed her finger to the paparazzi for the mistake, claiming they disorientated her.
Aside from a previous report, the hotel heiress insisted to have left her details with an employee.
Being asked whether she commits a crime, her publicist Elliot Mintz said "No. She was swarmed by paparazzi. The intensity of the lights, flashbulbs, momentarily disorientated her" while adding "Paris is a very responsible and a very good driver, she takes her driving seriously".
More Paris Hilton News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'