Paris Hilton Blamed the Paparazzi for Car Accident
She did admit to hit a parked car in Los Angeles this week, but won't be blamed for the incident. Paris Hilton instead pointed her finger to the paparazzi for the mistake, claiming they disorientated her.
Aside from a previous report, the hotel heiress insisted to have left her details with an employee.
Being asked whether she commits a crime, her publicist Elliot Mintz said "No. She was swarmed by paparazzi. The intensity of the lights, flashbulbs, momentarily disorientated her" while adding "Paris is a very responsible and a very good driver, she takes her driving seriously".
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie