Paris Hilton Blamed the Paparazzi for Car Accident
She did admit to hit a parked car in Los Angeles this week, but won't be blamed for the incident. Paris Hilton instead pointed her finger to the paparazzi for the mistake, claiming they disorientated her.
Aside from a previous report, the hotel heiress insisted to have left her details with an employee.
Being asked whether she commits a crime, her publicist Elliot Mintz said "No. She was swarmed by paparazzi. The intensity of the lights, flashbulbs, momentarily disorientated her" while adding "Paris is a very responsible and a very good driver, she takes her driving seriously".
More Paris Hilton News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent