The Top 10 Films for June 9-11 Period
It really is a very short period for drama comedy "The Break-Up" to top the North America box office for just one week, before in June 9-11 period slips one place to No. 2 after "Cars", the latest animated feature from newly merged Walt Disney Co. and Pixar Animation Studios, seizes the No. 1 position with an estimated ticket sales of $62.8 million.
Now becoming the 2nd, "The Break-Up" garnering $20.5 million in ticket sales, ahead of "X-Men: The Last Stand" which is at No. 3 with $15.5 million and "The Omen" at No. 4 with $15.4 million. Finishing in 5th place is "Over the Hedge" with an estimated $10.301 million, while "The Da Vinci Code" is at No. 6 garnering another $10.3 million.
The chart's next best bows are "A Prairie Home Companion" ($4.6 million), "Mission: Impossible 3" ($3 million), "R.V." ($2 million), and "Poseidon" ($1.8 million), all of which securing the No. 7, 8, 9, and 10 in succession.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent