The Top 10 Films for June 9-11 Period
It really is a very short period for drama comedy "The Break-Up" to top the North America box office for just one week, before in June 9-11 period slips one place to No. 2 after "Cars", the latest animated feature from newly merged Walt Disney Co. and Pixar Animation Studios, seizes the No. 1 position with an estimated ticket sales of $62.8 million.
Now becoming the 2nd, "The Break-Up" garnering $20.5 million in ticket sales, ahead of "X-Men: The Last Stand" which is at No. 3 with $15.5 million and "The Omen" at No. 4 with $15.4 million. Finishing in 5th place is "Over the Hedge" with an estimated $10.301 million, while "The Da Vinci Code" is at No. 6 garnering another $10.3 million.
The chart's next best bows are "A Prairie Home Companion" ($4.6 million), "Mission: Impossible 3" ($3 million), "R.V." ($2 million), and "Poseidon" ($1.8 million), all of which securing the No. 7, 8, 9, and 10 in succession.
More Cars News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'