David & Victoria Beckham to Attend Tweedy's Summer Wedding
There has been at least one definite agenda listed on David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams' schedule, which is attending Cheryl Tweedy and Ashley Cole's summer wedding.
The celebrity couple reportedly has decided to "move their schedules around" so that they can see the happy couple tie the knot.
About this matter a source told The Mirror, "David and Ashley are great mates and always have a laugh together. Ash was a guest at their pre-World Cup bash but it's not just about returning the favor for Becks. He really wants to be there. And Cheryl really looks up to Victoria. They get on well because of their girlband background and always sit together at matches. They talk gossip and fashion."
More David Beckham News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star