David & Victoria Beckham to Attend Tweedy's Summer Wedding
There has been at least one definite agenda listed on David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams' schedule, which is attending Cheryl Tweedy and Ashley Cole's summer wedding.
The celebrity couple reportedly has decided to "move their schedules around" so that they can see the happy couple tie the knot.
About this matter a source told The Mirror, "David and Ashley are great mates and always have a laugh together. Ash was a guest at their pre-World Cup bash but it's not just about returning the favor for Becks. He really wants to be there. And Cheryl really looks up to Victoria. They get on well because of their girlband background and always sit together at matches. They talk gossip and fashion."
More David Beckham News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'