David & Victoria Beckham to Attend Tweedy's Summer Wedding
There has been at least one definite agenda listed on David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams' schedule, which is attending Cheryl Tweedy and Ashley Cole's summer wedding.
The celebrity couple reportedly has decided to "move their schedules around" so that they can see the happy couple tie the knot.
About this matter a source told The Mirror, "David and Ashley are great mates and always have a laugh together. Ash was a guest at their pre-World Cup bash but it's not just about returning the favor for Becks. He really wants to be there. And Cheryl really looks up to Victoria. They get on well because of their girlband background and always sit together at matches. They talk gossip and fashion."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'