David & Victoria Beckham to Attend Tweedy's Summer Wedding
There has been at least one definite agenda listed on David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams' schedule, which is attending Cheryl Tweedy and Ashley Cole's summer wedding.
The celebrity couple reportedly has decided to "move their schedules around" so that they can see the happy couple tie the knot.
About this matter a source told The Mirror, "David and Ashley are great mates and always have a laugh together. Ash was a guest at their pre-World Cup bash but it's not just about returning the favor for Becks. He really wants to be there. And Cheryl really looks up to Victoria. They get on well because of their girlband background and always sit together at matches. They talk gossip and fashion."
More David Beckham News
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson