David & Victoria Beckham to Attend Tweedy's Summer Wedding
There has been at least one definite agenda listed on David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams' schedule, which is attending Cheryl Tweedy and Ashley Cole's summer wedding.
The celebrity couple reportedly has decided to "move their schedules around" so that they can see the happy couple tie the knot.
About this matter a source told The Mirror, "David and Ashley are great mates and always have a laugh together. Ash was a guest at their pre-World Cup bash but it's not just about returning the favor for Becks. He really wants to be there. And Cheryl really looks up to Victoria. They get on well because of their girlband background and always sit together at matches. They talk gossip and fashion."
More David Beckham News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding