Lopez and Davis Triumphed at the Women in Film Crystal Awards
Jennifer Lopez and Geena Davis, both have been honored for their strong portrayals of women at the Women In Film Crystal Awards held in Los Angeles on Tuesday night June 6th, 2006.
Lopez, who was also honored for her charity work, commented "I already have a love affair with diamonds - and now with crystal as well."
Elsewhere Davis, who picked up the prestigious Lucy Award, added "This is really, really special for me. I've been to a lot of Women In Film events and luncheons and seen Meryl Streep and incredible people get an award, and it's incredibly thrilling to be included."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'