Lopez and Davis Triumphed at the Women in Film Crystal Awards
Jennifer Lopez and Geena Davis, both have been honored for their strong portrayals of women at the Women In Film Crystal Awards held in Los Angeles on Tuesday night June 6th, 2006.
Lopez, who was also honored for her charity work, commented "I already have a love affair with diamonds - and now with crystal as well."
Elsewhere Davis, who picked up the prestigious Lucy Award, added "This is really, really special for me. I've been to a lot of Women In Film events and luncheons and seen Meryl Streep and incredible people get an award, and it's incredibly thrilling to be included."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support