Paris Hilton Hit A Parked Car
Leave it all to Paris Hilton to create abuzz in Hollywood entertainment industry for she's an expert in it.
After creating publication on her boop incident, the hotel heiress is undergoing another bad scandal. She had on Thursday June 8th, 2006 hit a parked car causing damage, then left without leaving a note, such action which is obvious to everyone is considered a violation of California law. Worse, it was caught on video.
The incident happened when Paris finished her shopping activity in trendy Robertson Blvd in L.A. with her new BFF, Kim Kardashian. After loading her shopping bags into the trunk of her Range Rover, she said good-bye to Kardashian and started to back out of the parking spot. That's not all, the star didn't wear her seatbelt which is another violation of law.
She then checked her mirrors and looked around, yet didn't notice the parked Honda Civic behind her and slamed into the bumper, causing damage to both vehicles. She then exited the public parking structure without leaving a note with her contact information, which is a misdemeanor under California law, because of which she could end up in six months jail.
More Paris Hilton News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image