Paris Hilton Hit A Parked Car
Leave it all to Paris Hilton to create abuzz in Hollywood entertainment industry for she's an expert in it.
After creating publication on her boop incident, the hotel heiress is undergoing another bad scandal. She had on Thursday June 8th, 2006 hit a parked car causing damage, then left without leaving a note, such action which is obvious to everyone is considered a violation of California law. Worse, it was caught on video.
The incident happened when Paris finished her shopping activity in trendy Robertson Blvd in L.A. with her new BFF, Kim Kardashian. After loading her shopping bags into the trunk of her Range Rover, she said good-bye to Kardashian and started to back out of the parking spot. That's not all, the star didn't wear her seatbelt which is another violation of law.
She then checked her mirrors and looked around, yet didn't notice the parked Honda Civic behind her and slamed into the bumper, causing damage to both vehicles. She then exited the public parking structure without leaving a note with her contact information, which is a misdemeanor under California law, because of which she could end up in six months jail.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel