Paris Hilton Hit A Parked Car
Leave it all to Paris Hilton to create abuzz in Hollywood entertainment industry for she's an expert in it.
After creating publication on her boop incident, the hotel heiress is undergoing another bad scandal. She had on Thursday June 8th, 2006 hit a parked car causing damage, then left without leaving a note, such action which is obvious to everyone is considered a violation of California law. Worse, it was caught on video.
The incident happened when Paris finished her shopping activity in trendy Robertson Blvd in L.A. with her new BFF, Kim Kardashian. After loading her shopping bags into the trunk of her Range Rover, she said good-bye to Kardashian and started to back out of the parking spot. That's not all, the star didn't wear her seatbelt which is another violation of law.
She then checked her mirrors and looked around, yet didn't notice the parked Honda Civic behind her and slamed into the bumper, causing damage to both vehicles. She then exited the public parking structure without leaving a note with her contact information, which is a misdemeanor under California law, because of which she could end up in six months jail.
More Paris Hilton News
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo