A Paparazzo Sued Britney Spears and Her Mother
Oooops she did it again. Britney Spears is hit with lawsuit after another. This time the singer is facing a lawsuit brought by a paparazzo named Cullen Reavley who claims the pop superstar and her mother Lynne Spears are responsible for serious injuries he suffered when he was allegedly struck by an SUV carrying the pop princess.
The incident, as explained in the suit filed Tuesday June 6th, 2006 in Los Angeles County Superior Court, occurred in June 2004, when Spears, her sister Jamie Lynn and her mother Lynne were leaving a Santa Monica pet store. Numbers of paparazzi, including Cullen, crowded around the ladies as they got into their car belonged to Lynne.
Cullen further claimed that, as the trio started driving away, they hit him with their Toyota Scion. It is stated in the suit that Cullen suffered injuries to his "head, neck, back, trunk and extremities, all of which have caused and continue to cause plaintiff great mental, physical and nervous pain and suffering."
As a consequence, the photographer has asked for an unspecified amount of damages in excess of $25,000 to cover medical fees, loss of wages and injuries that will result in "permanent disability," according to the complaint.
More Britney Spears News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked