A Paparazzo Sued Britney Spears and Her Mother
Oooops she did it again. Britney Spears is hit with lawsuit after another. This time the singer is facing a lawsuit brought by a paparazzo named Cullen Reavley who claims the pop superstar and her mother Lynne Spears are responsible for serious injuries he suffered when he was allegedly struck by an SUV carrying the pop princess.
The incident, as explained in the suit filed Tuesday June 6th, 2006 in Los Angeles County Superior Court, occurred in June 2004, when Spears, her sister Jamie Lynn and her mother Lynne were leaving a Santa Monica pet store. Numbers of paparazzi, including Cullen, crowded around the ladies as they got into their car belonged to Lynne.
Cullen further claimed that, as the trio started driving away, they hit him with their Toyota Scion. It is stated in the suit that Cullen suffered injuries to his "head, neck, back, trunk and extremities, all of which have caused and continue to cause plaintiff great mental, physical and nervous pain and suffering."
As a consequence, the photographer has asked for an unspecified amount of damages in excess of $25,000 to cover medical fees, loss of wages and injuries that will result in "permanent disability," according to the complaint.
More Britney Spears News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy