A Paparazzo Sued Britney Spears and Her Mother
Oooops she did it again. Britney Spears is hit with lawsuit after another. This time the singer is facing a lawsuit brought by a paparazzo named Cullen Reavley who claims the pop superstar and her mother Lynne Spears are responsible for serious injuries he suffered when he was allegedly struck by an SUV carrying the pop princess.
The incident, as explained in the suit filed Tuesday June 6th, 2006 in Los Angeles County Superior Court, occurred in June 2004, when Spears, her sister Jamie Lynn and her mother Lynne were leaving a Santa Monica pet store. Numbers of paparazzi, including Cullen, crowded around the ladies as they got into their car belonged to Lynne.
Cullen further claimed that, as the trio started driving away, they hit him with their Toyota Scion. It is stated in the suit that Cullen suffered injuries to his "head, neck, back, trunk and extremities, all of which have caused and continue to cause plaintiff great mental, physical and nervous pain and suffering."
As a consequence, the photographer has asked for an unspecified amount of damages in excess of $25,000 to cover medical fees, loss of wages and injuries that will result in "permanent disability," according to the complaint.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons