A Paparazzo Sued Britney Spears and Her Mother
Oooops she did it again. Britney Spears is hit with lawsuit after another. This time the singer is facing a lawsuit brought by a paparazzo named Cullen Reavley who claims the pop superstar and her mother Lynne Spears are responsible for serious injuries he suffered when he was allegedly struck by an SUV carrying the pop princess.
The incident, as explained in the suit filed Tuesday June 6th, 2006 in Los Angeles County Superior Court, occurred in June 2004, when Spears, her sister Jamie Lynn and her mother Lynne were leaving a Santa Monica pet store. Numbers of paparazzi, including Cullen, crowded around the ladies as they got into their car belonged to Lynne.
Cullen further claimed that, as the trio started driving away, they hit him with their Toyota Scion. It is stated in the suit that Cullen suffered injuries to his "head, neck, back, trunk and extremities, all of which have caused and continue to cause plaintiff great mental, physical and nervous pain and suffering."
As a consequence, the photographer has asked for an unspecified amount of damages in excess of $25,000 to cover medical fees, loss of wages and injuries that will result in "permanent disability," according to the complaint.
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back