Lindsay Lohan to Open An Exclusive Paris Boutique?
So smitten with fashion, teen star Lindsay Lohan, in the new issue of Harper's Bazaar, on newsstands June 20, revealed that her fantasy isn't to start her own clothing line but to open an exclusive Paris boutique filled with designer clothing.
She tells the fashion magazine "I'd only do it if Karl Lagerfeld was interested (in having his clothes there). Or Tom Ford. Or Alexander McQueen. Or Jean Paul Gaultier. Or Proenza Schouler."
Further admitting there's just too much fashion out there that interests her to work with just one designer, she would probably want them all to give her a campaign.
Despite all, Lindsay accepts that opening a store would save her a lot of money, saying "I often style myself and my friends. I could go bankrupt from buying all these clothes. (If I open a store) I can sell my own clothes."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen