Lindsay Lohan to Open An Exclusive Paris Boutique?
So smitten with fashion, teen star Lindsay Lohan, in the new issue of Harper's Bazaar, on newsstands June 20, revealed that her fantasy isn't to start her own clothing line but to open an exclusive Paris boutique filled with designer clothing.
She tells the fashion magazine "I'd only do it if Karl Lagerfeld was interested (in having his clothes there). Or Tom Ford. Or Alexander McQueen. Or Jean Paul Gaultier. Or Proenza Schouler."
Further admitting there's just too much fashion out there that interests her to work with just one designer, she would probably want them all to give her a campaign.
Despite all, Lindsay accepts that opening a store would save her a lot of money, saying "I often style myself and my friends. I could go bankrupt from buying all these clothes. (If I open a store) I can sell my own clothes."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years