Lindsay Lohan to Open An Exclusive Paris Boutique?
So smitten with fashion, teen star Lindsay Lohan, in the new issue of Harper's Bazaar, on newsstands June 20, revealed that her fantasy isn't to start her own clothing line but to open an exclusive Paris boutique filled with designer clothing.
She tells the fashion magazine "I'd only do it if Karl Lagerfeld was interested (in having his clothes there). Or Tom Ford. Or Alexander McQueen. Or Jean Paul Gaultier. Or Proenza Schouler."
Further admitting there's just too much fashion out there that interests her to work with just one designer, she would probably want them all to give her a campaign.
Despite all, Lindsay accepts that opening a store would save her a lot of money, saying "I often style myself and my friends. I could go bankrupt from buying all these clothes. (If I open a store) I can sell my own clothes."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media