Lindsay Lohan to Open An Exclusive Paris Boutique?
So smitten with fashion, teen star Lindsay Lohan, in the new issue of Harper's Bazaar, on newsstands June 20, revealed that her fantasy isn't to start her own clothing line but to open an exclusive Paris boutique filled with designer clothing.
She tells the fashion magazine "I'd only do it if Karl Lagerfeld was interested (in having his clothes there). Or Tom Ford. Or Alexander McQueen. Or Jean Paul Gaultier. Or Proenza Schouler."
Further admitting there's just too much fashion out there that interests her to work with just one designer, she would probably want them all to give her a campaign.
Despite all, Lindsay accepts that opening a store would save her a lot of money, saying "I often style myself and my friends. I could go bankrupt from buying all these clothes. (If I open a store) I can sell my own clothes."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle