Lindsay Lohan to Open An Exclusive Paris Boutique?
So smitten with fashion, teen star Lindsay Lohan, in the new issue of Harper's Bazaar, on newsstands June 20, revealed that her fantasy isn't to start her own clothing line but to open an exclusive Paris boutique filled with designer clothing.
She tells the fashion magazine "I'd only do it if Karl Lagerfeld was interested (in having his clothes there). Or Tom Ford. Or Alexander McQueen. Or Jean Paul Gaultier. Or Proenza Schouler."
Further admitting there's just too much fashion out there that interests her to work with just one designer, she would probably want them all to give her a campaign.
Despite all, Lindsay accepts that opening a store would save her a lot of money, saying "I often style myself and my friends. I could go bankrupt from buying all these clothes. (If I open a store) I can sell my own clothes."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2