Urgently Required, An All-Female Band for Beyonce's Tour
Urgently required, an all-female band for Grammy-winning pop star Beyonce Knowles' upcoming tour. Going to embark on a tour in support of her second solo album, "B'Day," the beauty has launched a nationwide search for an all-girl band to accompany her on the trek.
Auditions for the backup positions will be held Monday in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Burbank, Calif., and Weehawken, N.J. The band will include drummers, keyboard players, bassists, guitarists, horn players and percussionists. Contestants, who must be 18 or older, will be required to perform Knowles' hit song "Work It Out" for the warbler and her creative team, who will make the final cuts by June 20.
As of "B'Day," the album will be released internationally on Sept. 4, coincide with Beyonce's 25th birthday, and in the United States on Sept. 5.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years