Urgently Required, An All-Female Band for Beyonce's Tour
Urgently required, an all-female band for Grammy-winning pop star Beyonce Knowles' upcoming tour. Going to embark on a tour in support of her second solo album, "B'Day," the beauty has launched a nationwide search for an all-girl band to accompany her on the trek.
Auditions for the backup positions will be held Monday in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Burbank, Calif., and Weehawken, N.J. The band will include drummers, keyboard players, bassists, guitarists, horn players and percussionists. Contestants, who must be 18 or older, will be required to perform Knowles' hit song "Work It Out" for the warbler and her creative team, who will make the final cuts by June 20.
As of "B'Day," the album will be released internationally on Sept. 4, coincide with Beyonce's 25th birthday, and in the United States on Sept. 5.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences