Urgently Required, An All-Female Band for Beyonce's Tour
Urgently required, an all-female band for Grammy-winning pop star Beyonce Knowles' upcoming tour. Going to embark on a tour in support of her second solo album, "B'Day," the beauty has launched a nationwide search for an all-girl band to accompany her on the trek.
Auditions for the backup positions will be held Monday in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Burbank, Calif., and Weehawken, N.J. The band will include drummers, keyboard players, bassists, guitarists, horn players and percussionists. Contestants, who must be 18 or older, will be required to perform Knowles' hit song "Work It Out" for the warbler and her creative team, who will make the final cuts by June 20.
As of "B'Day," the album will be released internationally on Sept. 4, coincide with Beyonce's 25th birthday, and in the United States on Sept. 5.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal