Urgently Required, An All-Female Band for Beyonce's Tour
Urgently required, an all-female band for Grammy-winning pop star Beyonce Knowles' upcoming tour. Going to embark on a tour in support of her second solo album, "B'Day," the beauty has launched a nationwide search for an all-girl band to accompany her on the trek.
Auditions for the backup positions will be held Monday in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Burbank, Calif., and Weehawken, N.J. The band will include drummers, keyboard players, bassists, guitarists, horn players and percussionists. Contestants, who must be 18 or older, will be required to perform Knowles' hit song "Work It Out" for the warbler and her creative team, who will make the final cuts by June 20.
As of "B'Day," the album will be released internationally on Sept. 4, coincide with Beyonce's 25th birthday, and in the United States on Sept. 5.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes