Urgently Required, An All-Female Band for Beyonce's Tour
Urgently required, an all-female band for Grammy-winning pop star Beyonce Knowles' upcoming tour. Going to embark on a tour in support of her second solo album, "B'Day," the beauty has launched a nationwide search for an all-girl band to accompany her on the trek.
Auditions for the backup positions will be held Monday in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Burbank, Calif., and Weehawken, N.J. The band will include drummers, keyboard players, bassists, guitarists, horn players and percussionists. Contestants, who must be 18 or older, will be required to perform Knowles' hit song "Work It Out" for the warbler and her creative team, who will make the final cuts by June 20.
As of "B'Day," the album will be released internationally on Sept. 4, coincide with Beyonce's 25th birthday, and in the United States on Sept. 5.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March