Madonna Confirmed as the New Face of H&M
Pop superstar Madonna has been confirmed as the new face of Swedish fashion firm H&M's fall 2006 collection.
The deal, which was announced may 8th, 2006, will then see Madonna and her entire Confessions World Tour team, including the band, dancers and crew members, be dressed for performances by designer Jean-Paul Gaultier.
While off stage, the singer and all the crew will be free to choose clothing from H&M's collection. Moreover, the Swedish retailer also included that the deal will feature a new Madonna tracksuit that will hit stores in mid-August.
Madonna was quoted as saying "Partnering up with H&M feels like a perfect fit. We'll all get to express ourselves in our own individual ways." Also she added, "The dancers and I are excited to go shopping together."
More Madonna News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!