Madonna Confirmed as the New Face of H&M
Pop superstar Madonna has been confirmed as the new face of Swedish fashion firm H&M's fall 2006 collection.
The deal, which was announced may 8th, 2006, will then see Madonna and her entire Confessions World Tour team, including the band, dancers and crew members, be dressed for performances by designer Jean-Paul Gaultier.
While off stage, the singer and all the crew will be free to choose clothing from H&M's collection. Moreover, the Swedish retailer also included that the deal will feature a new Madonna tracksuit that will hit stores in mid-August.
Madonna was quoted as saying "Partnering up with H&M feels like a perfect fit. We'll all get to express ourselves in our own individual ways." Also she added, "The dancers and I are excited to go shopping together."
More Madonna News
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed