Madonna Confirmed as the New Face of H&M
Pop superstar Madonna has been confirmed as the new face of Swedish fashion firm H&M's fall 2006 collection.
The deal, which was announced may 8th, 2006, will then see Madonna and her entire Confessions World Tour team, including the band, dancers and crew members, be dressed for performances by designer Jean-Paul Gaultier.
While off stage, the singer and all the crew will be free to choose clothing from H&M's collection. Moreover, the Swedish retailer also included that the deal will feature a new Madonna tracksuit that will hit stores in mid-August.
Madonna was quoted as saying "Partnering up with H&M feels like a perfect fit. We'll all get to express ourselves in our own individual ways." Also she added, "The dancers and I are excited to go shopping together."
More Madonna News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'