Madonna Confirmed as the New Face of H&M
Pop superstar Madonna has been confirmed as the new face of Swedish fashion firm H&M's fall 2006 collection.
The deal, which was announced may 8th, 2006, will then see Madonna and her entire Confessions World Tour team, including the band, dancers and crew members, be dressed for performances by designer Jean-Paul Gaultier.
While off stage, the singer and all the crew will be free to choose clothing from H&M's collection. Moreover, the Swedish retailer also included that the deal will feature a new Madonna tracksuit that will hit stores in mid-August.
Madonna was quoted as saying "Partnering up with H&M feels like a perfect fit. We'll all get to express ourselves in our own individual ways." Also she added, "The dancers and I are excited to go shopping together."
More Madonna News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie