Madonna Confirmed as the New Face of H&M
Pop superstar Madonna has been confirmed as the new face of Swedish fashion firm H&M's fall 2006 collection.
The deal, which was announced may 8th, 2006, will then see Madonna and her entire Confessions World Tour team, including the band, dancers and crew members, be dressed for performances by designer Jean-Paul Gaultier.
While off stage, the singer and all the crew will be free to choose clothing from H&M's collection. Moreover, the Swedish retailer also included that the deal will feature a new Madonna tracksuit that will hit stores in mid-August.
Madonna was quoted as saying "Partnering up with H&M feels like a perfect fit. We'll all get to express ourselves in our own individual ways." Also she added, "The dancers and I are excited to go shopping together."
More Madonna News
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry