The Prenuptial Agreement Made by Holmes & Cruise
Speculation is mounting in Hollywood that Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise have reached a prenuptial agreement which will give the actress as much as $33 million and that will pave the way for the two to get hitched.
Detailing on the agreement, it is reported that Holmes is about to receive $3 million a year up to $33 million for each year that she is married to Cruise, as well as a palatial home in Montecito, California. And if the marriage later on lasts longer than eleven years, the contract becomes void and Holmes becomes eligible to receive half of Cruise's fortune under California's community property law.
Cruise's representative, however, declined to comment on that matter. Elsewhere, an insider revealed "If she walks now, Tom will fight her for custody of [daughter Suri], and Katie can't outlast him in court. She knows she needs to marry him to get the money to fight him for custody, if it comes to that."
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding