The Prenuptial Agreement Made by Holmes & Cruise
Speculation is mounting in Hollywood that Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise have reached a prenuptial agreement which will give the actress as much as $33 million and that will pave the way for the two to get hitched.
Detailing on the agreement, it is reported that Holmes is about to receive $3 million a year up to $33 million for each year that she is married to Cruise, as well as a palatial home in Montecito, California. And if the marriage later on lasts longer than eleven years, the contract becomes void and Holmes becomes eligible to receive half of Cruise's fortune under California's community property law.
Cruise's representative, however, declined to comment on that matter. Elsewhere, an insider revealed "If she walks now, Tom will fight her for custody of [daughter Suri], and Katie can't outlast him in court. She knows she needs to marry him to get the money to fight him for custody, if it comes to that."
More Katie Holmes News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival