The Prenuptial Agreement Made by Holmes & Cruise
Speculation is mounting in Hollywood that Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise have reached a prenuptial agreement which will give the actress as much as $33 million and that will pave the way for the two to get hitched.
Detailing on the agreement, it is reported that Holmes is about to receive $3 million a year up to $33 million for each year that she is married to Cruise, as well as a palatial home in Montecito, California. And if the marriage later on lasts longer than eleven years, the contract becomes void and Holmes becomes eligible to receive half of Cruise's fortune under California's community property law.
Cruise's representative, however, declined to comment on that matter. Elsewhere, an insider revealed "If she walks now, Tom will fight her for custody of [daughter Suri], and Katie can't outlast him in court. She knows she needs to marry him to get the money to fight him for custody, if it comes to that."
More Katie Holmes News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie