The Prenuptial Agreement Made by Holmes & Cruise
Speculation is mounting in Hollywood that Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise have reached a prenuptial agreement which will give the actress as much as $33 million and that will pave the way for the two to get hitched.
Detailing on the agreement, it is reported that Holmes is about to receive $3 million a year up to $33 million for each year that she is married to Cruise, as well as a palatial home in Montecito, California. And if the marriage later on lasts longer than eleven years, the contract becomes void and Holmes becomes eligible to receive half of Cruise's fortune under California's community property law.
Cruise's representative, however, declined to comment on that matter. Elsewhere, an insider revealed "If she walks now, Tom will fight her for custody of [daughter Suri], and Katie can't outlast him in court. She knows she needs to marry him to get the money to fight him for custody, if it comes to that."
More Katie Holmes News
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November