The Prenuptial Agreement Made by Holmes & Cruise
Speculation is mounting in Hollywood that Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise have reached a prenuptial agreement which will give the actress as much as $33 million and that will pave the way for the two to get hitched.
Detailing on the agreement, it is reported that Holmes is about to receive $3 million a year up to $33 million for each year that she is married to Cruise, as well as a palatial home in Montecito, California. And if the marriage later on lasts longer than eleven years, the contract becomes void and Holmes becomes eligible to receive half of Cruise's fortune under California's community property law.
Cruise's representative, however, declined to comment on that matter. Elsewhere, an insider revealed "If she walks now, Tom will fight her for custody of [daughter Suri], and Katie can't outlast him in court. She knows she needs to marry him to get the money to fight him for custody, if it comes to that."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!