Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds Call It Quits
Canadian singer/songwriter Alanis Morissette and actor Ryan Reynolds have reportedly ended their two-year engagement. A source close to the couple confirms the report to PEOPLE.
Morissette and Reynolds, who first met at Drew Barrymore's birthday party in 2002, began dating for two years before became engaged in 2004. The beauty once even said of her fiance, "He's just such a supportive creature. I feel so loved by him, in a trampoline kind of way. He's always very happy for me."
Back then when they were still engaged, there were no dates set for their wedding about which Morissette said "We're just really enjoying this (engagement) phase. We feel like we're already married."
Concerning their going part ways, representative for both sides could not be reached for comment.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years