Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds Call It Quits
Canadian singer/songwriter Alanis Morissette and actor Ryan Reynolds have reportedly ended their two-year engagement. A source close to the couple confirms the report to PEOPLE.
Morissette and Reynolds, who first met at Drew Barrymore's birthday party in 2002, began dating for two years before became engaged in 2004. The beauty once even said of her fiance, "He's just such a supportive creature. I feel so loved by him, in a trampoline kind of way. He's always very happy for me."
Back then when they were still engaged, there were no dates set for their wedding about which Morissette said "We're just really enjoying this (engagement) phase. We feel like we're already married."
Concerning their going part ways, representative for both sides could not be reached for comment.
More Alanis Morissette News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame