Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds Call It Quits
Canadian singer/songwriter Alanis Morissette and actor Ryan Reynolds have reportedly ended their two-year engagement. A source close to the couple confirms the report to PEOPLE.
Morissette and Reynolds, who first met at Drew Barrymore's birthday party in 2002, began dating for two years before became engaged in 2004. The beauty once even said of her fiance, "He's just such a supportive creature. I feel so loved by him, in a trampoline kind of way. He's always very happy for me."
Back then when they were still engaged, there were no dates set for their wedding about which Morissette said "We're just really enjoying this (engagement) phase. We feel like we're already married."
Concerning their going part ways, representative for both sides could not be reached for comment.
More Alanis Morissette News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers