Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds Call It Quits
Canadian singer/songwriter Alanis Morissette and actor Ryan Reynolds have reportedly ended their two-year engagement. A source close to the couple confirms the report to PEOPLE.
Morissette and Reynolds, who first met at Drew Barrymore's birthday party in 2002, began dating for two years before became engaged in 2004. The beauty once even said of her fiance, "He's just such a supportive creature. I feel so loved by him, in a trampoline kind of way. He's always very happy for me."
Back then when they were still engaged, there were no dates set for their wedding about which Morissette said "We're just really enjoying this (engagement) phase. We feel like we're already married."
Concerning their going part ways, representative for both sides could not be reached for comment.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says