Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds Call It Quits
Canadian singer/songwriter Alanis Morissette and actor Ryan Reynolds have reportedly ended their two-year engagement. A source close to the couple confirms the report to PEOPLE.
Morissette and Reynolds, who first met at Drew Barrymore's birthday party in 2002, began dating for two years before became engaged in 2004. The beauty once even said of her fiance, "He's just such a supportive creature. I feel so loved by him, in a trampoline kind of way. He's always very happy for me."
Back then when they were still engaged, there were no dates set for their wedding about which Morissette said "We're just really enjoying this (engagement) phase. We feel like we're already married."
Concerning their going part ways, representative for both sides could not be reached for comment.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger