DMX Has Been Charged with Traffic Infractions, Again
Rap star DMX has been charged with traffic infractions, again. He was on Friday afternoon June 2nd, 2006, stopped for driving his 2001 Chevy Suburban at unreasonable speeds and making unsafe lane changes, Deputy Commissioner Daniel Jackson of the White Plains police said Monday.
What an unfortunate for DMX that once he was stopped, police found he was not wearing a seat belt and did not have a driver's license. The 35-year-old rapper was then ticketed and told to come to court on June 16.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3