Top Movies in North America Box Office
There is big and significant change in North America box office. The estimated ticket sales for Friday through Sunday at U.S. and Canadian theaters, according to Exhibitor Relations Co. Inc., sees "The Break-Up" debuts more strongly than expected with $38.1 million to take over the No. 1 position from last week's champ, "X-Men: The Last Stand" which slips one to second spot with another $34.3million.
Cling at No. 3 is DreamWorks Animation's cartoon comedy "Over the Hedge" taking in $20.6 million, just one place ahead of the controversial flick "The Da Vinci Code" at No. 4 with $19.3 million. Meanwhile, the highly anticipated "Mission: Impossible 3" taking in $4.6 million to be at No. 5, then followed by "Poseidon" at No. 6 with $3.4 million. Rounding out the Top 10 among others are "R.V." at No. 7, "See No Evil" at No. 8, "An Inconvenient Truth" at No. 9, and "Just My Luck" to close the Top 10 movie chart.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked