Top Movies in North America Box Office
There is big and significant change in North America box office. The estimated ticket sales for Friday through Sunday at U.S. and Canadian theaters, according to Exhibitor Relations Co. Inc., sees "The Break-Up" debuts more strongly than expected with $38.1 million to take over the No. 1 position from last week's champ, "X-Men: The Last Stand" which slips one to second spot with another $34.3million.
Cling at No. 3 is DreamWorks Animation's cartoon comedy "Over the Hedge" taking in $20.6 million, just one place ahead of the controversial flick "The Da Vinci Code" at No. 4 with $19.3 million. Meanwhile, the highly anticipated "Mission: Impossible 3" taking in $4.6 million to be at No. 5, then followed by "Poseidon" at No. 6 with $3.4 million. Rounding out the Top 10 among others are "R.V." at No. 7, "See No Evil" at No. 8, "An Inconvenient Truth" at No. 9, and "Just My Luck" to close the Top 10 movie chart.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune