Top Movies in North America Box Office
There is big and significant change in North America box office. The estimated ticket sales for Friday through Sunday at U.S. and Canadian theaters, according to Exhibitor Relations Co. Inc., sees "The Break-Up" debuts more strongly than expected with $38.1 million to take over the No. 1 position from last week's champ, "X-Men: The Last Stand" which slips one to second spot with another $34.3million.
Cling at No. 3 is DreamWorks Animation's cartoon comedy "Over the Hedge" taking in $20.6 million, just one place ahead of the controversial flick "The Da Vinci Code" at No. 4 with $19.3 million. Meanwhile, the highly anticipated "Mission: Impossible 3" taking in $4.6 million to be at No. 5, then followed by "Poseidon" at No. 6 with $3.4 million. Rounding out the Top 10 among others are "R.V." at No. 7, "See No Evil" at No. 8, "An Inconvenient Truth" at No. 9, and "Just My Luck" to close the Top 10 movie chart.
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover