Top Movies in North America Box Office
There is big and significant change in North America box office. The estimated ticket sales for Friday through Sunday at U.S. and Canadian theaters, according to Exhibitor Relations Co. Inc., sees "The Break-Up" debuts more strongly than expected with $38.1 million to take over the No. 1 position from last week's champ, "X-Men: The Last Stand" which slips one to second spot with another $34.3million.
Cling at No. 3 is DreamWorks Animation's cartoon comedy "Over the Hedge" taking in $20.6 million, just one place ahead of the controversial flick "The Da Vinci Code" at No. 4 with $19.3 million. Meanwhile, the highly anticipated "Mission: Impossible 3" taking in $4.6 million to be at No. 5, then followed by "Poseidon" at No. 6 with $3.4 million. Rounding out the Top 10 among others are "R.V." at No. 7, "See No Evil" at No. 8, "An Inconvenient Truth" at No. 9, and "Just My Luck" to close the Top 10 movie chart.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7