Top Movies in North America Box Office
There is big and significant change in North America box office. The estimated ticket sales for Friday through Sunday at U.S. and Canadian theaters, according to Exhibitor Relations Co. Inc., sees "The Break-Up" debuts more strongly than expected with $38.1 million to take over the No. 1 position from last week's champ, "X-Men: The Last Stand" which slips one to second spot with another $34.3million.
Cling at No. 3 is DreamWorks Animation's cartoon comedy "Over the Hedge" taking in $20.6 million, just one place ahead of the controversial flick "The Da Vinci Code" at No. 4 with $19.3 million. Meanwhile, the highly anticipated "Mission: Impossible 3" taking in $4.6 million to be at No. 5, then followed by "Poseidon" at No. 6 with $3.4 million. Rounding out the Top 10 among others are "R.V." at No. 7, "See No Evil" at No. 8, "An Inconvenient Truth" at No. 9, and "Just My Luck" to close the Top 10 movie chart.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism