Hollywood Star Julia Roberts to Be A Spokesmodel for Avon
June 3, 2006 (6:28 am) GMT
Julia Roberts will sign up to be a spokesmodel for cosmetic company Avon this week, according to reports.
Film star Julia Roberts is reportedly to be the new face for the cosmetic giant Avon.
The Hollywood actress is expected to sign a contract, worth for $2 to $4 million, by week's end. Just keep it here for more on the report.
More Julia Roberts News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video