Hollywood Star Julia Roberts to Be A Spokesmodel for Avon
June 3, 2006 (6:28 am) GMT
Julia Roberts will sign up to be a spokesmodel for cosmetic company Avon this week, according to reports.
Film star Julia Roberts is reportedly to be the new face for the cosmetic giant Avon.
The Hollywood actress is expected to sign a contract, worth for $2 to $4 million, by week's end. Just keep it here for more on the report.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny