Hollywood Star Julia Roberts to Be A Spokesmodel for Avon
June 3, 2006 (6:28 am) GMT
Julia Roberts will sign up to be a spokesmodel for cosmetic company Avon this week, according to reports.
Film star Julia Roberts is reportedly to be the new face for the cosmetic giant Avon.
The Hollywood actress is expected to sign a contract, worth for $2 to $4 million, by week's end. Just keep it here for more on the report.
More Julia Roberts News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now