The 10 Albums Voted the Greatest Album of All Time
"Definitely Maybe," the debut album of band Oasis has been voted The Greatest Album of All Time in a major music poll organized by the book of "British Hit Singles and Albums" and music website NME.com. Meanwhile, The Beatles' "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" comes at 2nd, while the 3rd rank is secured by the pop and rock music group's another album titled "Revolver".
Top the poll, which votes involving of more than 40,000 music fans coming from as far afield as New Zealand, Croatia and Colombia, at No. 4 is Radiohead's "OK Computer", which is ahead of second Oasis title, "(What's the Story) Morning Glory?" at No. 5. In 6th place, in the meantime, is "Nevermind" by Nirvana, followed after by The Stone Roses' "The Stone Roses" at No. 7.
The other holdovers on the poll are Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" which secures the 8th place, The Smiths' "The Queen Is Dead" at No. 9, while finishing the Top 10 is Radiohead's "The Bends".
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal