The 10 Albums Voted the Greatest Album of All Time
"Definitely Maybe," the debut album of band Oasis has been voted The Greatest Album of All Time in a major music poll organized by the book of "British Hit Singles and Albums" and music website NME.com. Meanwhile, The Beatles' "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" comes at 2nd, while the 3rd rank is secured by the pop and rock music group's another album titled "Revolver".
Top the poll, which votes involving of more than 40,000 music fans coming from as far afield as New Zealand, Croatia and Colombia, at No. 4 is Radiohead's "OK Computer", which is ahead of second Oasis title, "(What's the Story) Morning Glory?" at No. 5. In 6th place, in the meantime, is "Nevermind" by Nirvana, followed after by The Stone Roses' "The Stone Roses" at No. 7.
The other holdovers on the poll are Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" which secures the 8th place, The Smiths' "The Queen Is Dead" at No. 9, while finishing the Top 10 is Radiohead's "The Bends".
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting