The 10 Albums Voted the Greatest Album of All Time
"Definitely Maybe," the debut album of band Oasis has been voted The Greatest Album of All Time in a major music poll organized by the book of "British Hit Singles and Albums" and music website NME.com. Meanwhile, The Beatles' "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" comes at 2nd, while the 3rd rank is secured by the pop and rock music group's another album titled "Revolver".
Top the poll, which votes involving of more than 40,000 music fans coming from as far afield as New Zealand, Croatia and Colombia, at No. 4 is Radiohead's "OK Computer", which is ahead of second Oasis title, "(What's the Story) Morning Glory?" at No. 5. In 6th place, in the meantime, is "Nevermind" by Nirvana, followed after by The Stone Roses' "The Stone Roses" at No. 7.
The other holdovers on the poll are Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" which secures the 8th place, The Smiths' "The Queen Is Dead" at No. 9, while finishing the Top 10 is Radiohead's "The Bends".
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress