The 10 Albums Voted the Greatest Album of All Time
"Definitely Maybe," the debut album of band Oasis has been voted The Greatest Album of All Time in a major music poll organized by the book of "British Hit Singles and Albums" and music website NME.com. Meanwhile, The Beatles' "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" comes at 2nd, while the 3rd rank is secured by the pop and rock music group's another album titled "Revolver".
Top the poll, which votes involving of more than 40,000 music fans coming from as far afield as New Zealand, Croatia and Colombia, at No. 4 is Radiohead's "OK Computer", which is ahead of second Oasis title, "(What's the Story) Morning Glory?" at No. 5. In 6th place, in the meantime, is "Nevermind" by Nirvana, followed after by The Stone Roses' "The Stone Roses" at No. 7.
The other holdovers on the poll are Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" which secures the 8th place, The Smiths' "The Queen Is Dead" at No. 9, while finishing the Top 10 is Radiohead's "The Bends".
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'