The 10 Albums Voted the Greatest Album of All Time
"Definitely Maybe," the debut album of band Oasis has been voted The Greatest Album of All Time in a major music poll organized by the book of "British Hit Singles and Albums" and music website NME.com. Meanwhile, The Beatles' "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" comes at 2nd, while the 3rd rank is secured by the pop and rock music group's another album titled "Revolver".
Top the poll, which votes involving of more than 40,000 music fans coming from as far afield as New Zealand, Croatia and Colombia, at No. 4 is Radiohead's "OK Computer", which is ahead of second Oasis title, "(What's the Story) Morning Glory?" at No. 5. In 6th place, in the meantime, is "Nevermind" by Nirvana, followed after by The Stone Roses' "The Stone Roses" at No. 7.
The other holdovers on the poll are Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" which secures the 8th place, The Smiths' "The Queen Is Dead" at No. 9, while finishing the Top 10 is Radiohead's "The Bends".
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media