Lindsay Lohan & Her Shopping Addiction
According to Life & Style weekly, Lindsay Lohan has spent more than $1 million on clothes and accessories last year, because of which she has seek help from a hypnotist to end her penchant to spend money.
Report on the teen star being shopaholic was strengthened by her stylist Rachel Zoe who says "Her closets are overflowing with things like $8,000 Prada dresses and $2,000 Balenciaga bags. She has so many clothes, she never even wears some of them!"
Being asked about Lohan's shopping addiction, the star's representative didn't make any comment blasting the story, insisting "That is just a bunch of crap. There's no hypnotist. And Lindsay loves clothes, but the idea that she spent that much last year is completely stupid".
On the other hand, Lohan herself has hit back at claims she is undergoing hypnotherapy to overcome a $1 million-a-year shopping addiction.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger