Lindsay Lohan & Her Shopping Addiction
According to Life & Style weekly, Lindsay Lohan has spent more than $1 million on clothes and accessories last year, because of which she has seek help from a hypnotist to end her penchant to spend money.
Report on the teen star being shopaholic was strengthened by her stylist Rachel Zoe who says "Her closets are overflowing with things like $8,000 Prada dresses and $2,000 Balenciaga bags. She has so many clothes, she never even wears some of them!"
Being asked about Lohan's shopping addiction, the star's representative didn't make any comment blasting the story, insisting "That is just a bunch of crap. There's no hypnotist. And Lindsay loves clothes, but the idea that she spent that much last year is completely stupid".
On the other hand, Lohan herself has hit back at claims she is undergoing hypnotherapy to overcome a $1 million-a-year shopping addiction.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Did The Weeknd Send Gigi Hadid a Birthday Gift Despite Dumping Her Sister Bella?
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures