Lindsay Lohan & Her Shopping Addiction
According to Life & Style weekly, Lindsay Lohan has spent more than $1 million on clothes and accessories last year, because of which she has seek help from a hypnotist to end her penchant to spend money.
Report on the teen star being shopaholic was strengthened by her stylist Rachel Zoe who says "Her closets are overflowing with things like $8,000 Prada dresses and $2,000 Balenciaga bags. She has so many clothes, she never even wears some of them!"
Being asked about Lohan's shopping addiction, the star's representative didn't make any comment blasting the story, insisting "That is just a bunch of crap. There's no hypnotist. And Lindsay loves clothes, but the idea that she spent that much last year is completely stupid".
On the other hand, Lohan herself has hit back at claims she is undergoing hypnotherapy to overcome a $1 million-a-year shopping addiction.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour