Lindsay Lohan & Her Shopping Addiction
According to Life & Style weekly, Lindsay Lohan has spent more than $1 million on clothes and accessories last year, because of which she has seek help from a hypnotist to end her penchant to spend money.
Report on the teen star being shopaholic was strengthened by her stylist Rachel Zoe who says "Her closets are overflowing with things like $8,000 Prada dresses and $2,000 Balenciaga bags. She has so many clothes, she never even wears some of them!"
Being asked about Lohan's shopping addiction, the star's representative didn't make any comment blasting the story, insisting "That is just a bunch of crap. There's no hypnotist. And Lindsay loves clothes, but the idea that she spent that much last year is completely stupid".
On the other hand, Lohan herself has hit back at claims she is undergoing hypnotherapy to overcome a $1 million-a-year shopping addiction.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'