Lindsay Lohan & Her Shopping Addiction
According to Life & Style weekly, Lindsay Lohan has spent more than $1 million on clothes and accessories last year, because of which she has seek help from a hypnotist to end her penchant to spend money.
Report on the teen star being shopaholic was strengthened by her stylist Rachel Zoe who says "Her closets are overflowing with things like $8,000 Prada dresses and $2,000 Balenciaga bags. She has so many clothes, she never even wears some of them!"
Being asked about Lohan's shopping addiction, the star's representative didn't make any comment blasting the story, insisting "That is just a bunch of crap. There's no hypnotist. And Lindsay loves clothes, but the idea that she spent that much last year is completely stupid".
On the other hand, Lohan herself has hit back at claims she is undergoing hypnotherapy to overcome a $1 million-a-year shopping addiction.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth